Northshore strip clubs

Any info on northshore strip clubs
  • 11-14-2018, 11:35 AM
didnt know there were any, certainly none in mande/cov
Slidell. And amite
Best bet is mansion in amite but name don’t due it justice looks sketchy from outside but always friendly ladies and welcoming also tried the newer one in pine grove I don’t think I’ll go back to Pine grove met a nice chic however security was eyeing me whole time felt like I was in prison the dancer asked me go back for dance and told me I can touch her certain areas and insisted I did when I did security came in and threatened me keep hands to myself after dance I saw dancer arguing with security however the chic did invite me to hangout with her at bar in her hometown and also a restaurant she works at. Security had it out for me soon as I stepped in door this place and the more me and her talked it was clear security had it out for me
My problem with the mansio. Is ive trued going 2 times and they were closed. Google says they r open to 6 am. I tried going on memorial day last and was there around 1. Door was locked and no one around
Go on Saturday nite
What about tonight? What about scuttlebutt?
The Mansion girls are sketchy at best last time the ladies rather sit and talk at the bar with each other instead of doing rounds.
What about tonight? What about scuttlebutt? Originally Posted by patriot9796

There's a reason scuttlebutt's doesn't get mention on here. It sucks.
Lmfao
Scuttlebutt's um no vip room or private lapdance room and alot of the girls have mommy damage. That place is the example of how not to run a gentlemen's club but sadly it is the only game in town and St.Slammany has hard rules on such establishments being opened.
Figures