Is anyone working anymore?

I reached out to 25 different girls today and received 1 response.

Of that 1 response she ended up ghosting.

Are AMPS the only thing reliable in this city anymore?! I have money and want to spend it. It should not be this difficult.
Yeah, only AMPS are reliable in this city.
Yeah, only AMPS are reliable in this city. Originally Posted by Depurefymii
and those are getting busier lately too. Drove past the one in Greensburg, besides the Dollar General, but despite that, there had to be about 30 cars in the lot. I was gonna stop in and enjoy a rub, but damn seemed odd so deferred on my decision to stop.

It keeps to mind that we need to keep our favorites well tipped instead of wondering where they went to! my 2 cnts.
I put some blame on Onlyfans for the dearth of providers
I, too have started the AMP thing. At least you know what youre going to get. Fucking CBJ but at least its a guaranteed release and they understand that their job is to please you, not the other way around.
I, too have started the AMP thing. At least you know what youre going to get. Fucking CBJ but at least its a guaranteed release and they understand that their job is to please you, not the other way around. Originally Posted by pensfan123456
Plus, you go when you want to go. They’re everywhere.
Plus, you go when you want to go. They’re everywhere. Originally Posted by bambino
That's the nicest thing about amps, no scheduling hassles. Just show up when it works for you.
Except when you get there and they're busy and tell you to come back in a half hour, hour or hour and a half.
A lot of ladies don’t accept last minute visits. Sorry you are having a hard time.