Blowing kisses

"All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go, I'm standing here outside the door I hate to wake you up to say goodbye. But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn', The Taxi's waitin', he's blowin' his horn.So kiss me and smile for me, Tell me that you'll wait for me, Hold me like you never let me go 'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane, Don't know when I'll be back again. Oh babe, I hate to go."

love this song so sweet gestures of love ( and don't tell me that you didn't start singing it as you read it for those darlings who know the song lol now its stuck in your head huh hehehe your welcome )

One of my lovely dear clients has asked for me to fly away with him on an escape vacation, I have kindly accepted and will not be around the first 2 weeks of November. I will miss all my sweet loves very much but I promise I will be back soon. I will not be answering text, calls, or emails at this time. Play safe and as always have fun my darling sweethearts

"Now the time has come to leave you, One more time let me kiss you, Then close your eyes, I'll be on my way. Dream about the days to come, When I won't have to leave you alone, About the times I won't have to say "
good bye my loves till we see each other soon
Oh how lucky you are, of course I started singing along who could or would want to resist the temptation.
Congrats!!!
"All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go, I'm standing here outside the door I hate to wake you up to say goodbye. But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn', The Taxi's waitin', he's blowin' his horn.So kiss me and smile for me, Tell me that you'll wait for me, Hold me like you never let me go 'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane, Don't know when I'll be back again. Oh babe, I hate to go."

love this song so sweet gestures of love ( and don't tell me that you didn't start singing it as you read it for those darlings who know the song lol now its stuck in your head huh hehehe your welcome )

One of my lovely dear clients has asked for me to fly away with him on an escape vacation, I have kindly accepted and will not be around the first 2 weeks of November. I will miss all my sweet loves very much but I promise I will be back soon. I will not be answering text, calls, or emails at this time. Play safe and as always have fun my darling sweethearts

"Now the time has come to leave you, One more time let me kiss you, Then close your eyes, I'll be on my way. Dream about the days to come, When I won't have to leave you alone, About the times I won't have to say "
good bye my loves till we see each other soon
Originally Posted by sweet.countrygirl
One of my all time favorite songs.

Who sings it?
Who wrote it?
One of my all time favorite songs.

Who sings it?
Who wrote it? Originally Posted by Topgun007
Writer - John Denver
Singer - several -
John Denver
Peter, Paul and Mary
Chad Mitchell Trio
Spanky and Our Gang
The Kendalls
Ben Affleck, Michael Clarke Duncan, Owen Wilson, Steve Buscemi (in multi-part harmony, a capella)
http://www.eccie.net/newreply.php?do...y&p=1054272325
have a great time babe!!!
Care to share where you are jetting off to Tori? Wherever it is, hope you have a fabulous time!! I took a very special lady on a vacation to Mexico last year, and it was one of the best vacations of my life!!!
Please bring me back a T-Shirt, 2x
Thanks
Love ya have fun.
Thank you my darlings!! I'm so excited I love flying. Was told we are off for warmer weather and ocean front property. This to me sounds like a heavenly treat especially the warm weather my toesies get so cold burrr. I can't wait

Though I will miss ya'll so much I'll be sending my love to you!!! Stay warm be safe and have lots and lots of amazing fun
Nice! Be safe .
Im back had a wonderful sunny time
Attachment 263876

Ive missed everyone bunches and I am so ready to get back into the swing

hope everyone's weeks have gone amazing its Friday
SMILE ALWAYS!!!

So how are all my darlings been? everything going well I hope
Welcome back! Hope you had a great time.
Your photo looks like the water as really warm, and you had a great time.
Thanks for coming back safe.
You could have had more fun in Wichita! We're WichitAWESOME!

Come on down sometime!
Writer - John Denver
Singer - several -
John Denver
Peter, Paul and Mary
Chad Mitchell Trio
Spanky and Our Gang
The Kendalls
Ben Affleck, Michael Clarke Duncan, Owen Wilson, Steve Buscemi (in multi-part harmony, a capella)
http://www.eccie.net/newreply.php?do...y&p=1054272325 Originally Posted by Guest102613-03
Excellent call, you know your music!