Poker Tournament

As some of you may know, from time to time the Usual Suspects put on a poker tournament. If you would like to get on the list send me your e-mail address.
A great tourney...if you are a player...this is a very good tourney..if you just want toi watch and enjoy the fun..a GREAT place to be...Reasonable drink prices and fun for all!!
Just one thing..just because some of the players are ladies...DO NOT be fooled in thinking they might not be SHARKS!!!
I agree with the Rat. It is a ton of fun; and even if you don't play, contribute $10 for the awesome dinner.

Hang out with old friends; make some new ones.
With two of the best looking blond dealers you have ever seen in your life.
I enjoy a good game and might be interested. What are the stakes/blinds?
I enjoy a good game and might be interested. What are the stakes/blinds? Originally Posted by T-Dawg
Its a tournament, not a cash game; Starts with $100 buy in; MAX buy in is $150.00 (that includes the extra chips you can buy if you want)

You get $5000 in chips; the 9 people on the last table gets paid.

Blinds grow progressively just like in all tournaments. I think they start at 10/20.

Hope that helps.
I enjoy a good game and might be interested. What are the stakes/blinds? Originally Posted by T-Dawg

PM me your e-mail address for an invite.
For those of you who have not participated in the tournament, it is totally legit and an excellent evening of hilarious poker fun.

I hope to see you there.
For those of you who have not participated in the tournament, it is totally legit and an excellent evening of hilarious poker fun.

I hope to see you there. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Exactly.
Let me note that in Texas it is legal to play poker. A legal game is defined as one in which it is not open to the public and there is no rake, all money is returned to the players. Jolliet Jake and I do not not rake this tournament. We do not make one penny off it. All money, after paying for the food, is returned to the players.

For those of you are have asked for an invite and who are NOT "made" men such as Yankee7, WTF or Texas Gator will need a vouch.
I know for a fact the Texas Gator has MADE it with a man. Right rbj?
  • Chloe
  • 04-13-2010, 11:06 PM
If I am around I may give it a go. Is it strip poker? Because I'm really bad . . ..lol
If I am around I may give it a go. Is it strip poker? Because I'm really bad . . ..lol Originally Posted by Chloe
No it is NOT..I've "offered" to undress and everyone folded...WTF??
  • WTF
  • 04-14-2010, 10:32 PM
If I am around I may give it a go. Is it strip poker? Because I'm really bad . . ..lol Originally Posted by Chloe

Please tell me if you are attending!
Sounds like fun.......So is it Texas Hold 'em or dealer calls?