Office Assistant

I am looking for an office assistant. Someone to run errands and general office duties. Probably pay around $8/hr. Could turn into better position for the right person willing to learn.

If anyone knows anyone that might be interested, PM me. Thanks
What positions are you wanting them to learn for $8 an hour... I'm just sayin'...

This woman is available.... http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/12/steven...kayden-nguyen/
[quote=ThatManFromTexas;240735]What positions are you wanting them to learn for $8 an hour... I'm just sayin'...

Tou'che!
I don't know if you have looked into it but $8.00 an hour is what McDonalds pays. Think of the type of employee you will get for that kind of money.
the starting rate for what you are looking for is around 14-16 per hour.
Seems low to me also. You might find someone, but most of the time, you get what you paid for.
I pay my housekeeper $10 an hour and she is super ghetto. I dont even want to think about what $8 an hour would get me.
I pay my housekeeper $10 an hour and she is super ghetto. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Regular ghetto is cheaper and does the job equally well.
When you go super, you are just buying into the hype and paying for the name
... I dont even want to think about what $8 an hour would get me. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

The RAT reporting for duty!!
What the heck,, I am retiring... Sign me up!!! I'll even work by the piece/project...... I can multi task very well..
Regular ghetto is cheaper and does the job equally well.
When you go super, you are just buying into the hype and paying for the name Originally Posted by Htowner
Thats funny. So is "super" ghetto kind'a like divaish (is that a word)?

My house keeper is a ghetto diva?
The RAT reporting for duty!! Originally Posted by ratboy jam
Oh no way! You'd be on ECCIE all day on my dime!
And here I thought the misguided think of this site is a dating site.

Ohhh Brooke, I must be totally spoiling my housekeeper!
I pay my housekeeper $10 an hour and she is super ghetto. I dont even want to think about what $8 an hour would get me. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Brooke will y'all do a double? I mean with her at $10/hr!!!!!!!!

Don't take this seriously Brooke, I just caught my penis typing the above message
My housekeeper has worked for me for 17 years. She sets the rate and that's what I pay her. Her quotes have always been reasonable. But I don't have sex with her. It's kinda like being married... I give her money and I don't get any sex.