Nuru Massage

Anybody ever had a nuru massage...? I have seen it advertised a few times her and there...mostly in other cities. I googled it up and came back with some very interesting results. Some which made me nuru myself if you know what I mean.

Here is the meaning: The word nuru comes from the Japanese language and it's meaning is "slippery". The nuru massage uses a special gel which is made from deep seaweed and is colourless, tastless, and extremely slippery and smooth. The nuru gel is very cool and comfortable when you apply it to your skin, when getting a nuru massage the masseuse will rub your entire body with the nuru nuru and slide on you for a perfect body to body massage.

I would love to partake in this....anyone know of a parlor or agency doing this in the Houston....heck I will drive pretty much anywhere in Texas for it.
Never heard of that gel you're talking about, but it sounds a little like a session in a tub of jello-O!

Fun to watch, but going to be messy in the execution.

But then, isn't it always?
http://video.filestube.com/watch,63f...ody-slide.html

Don't expect it to be this good though...
Back in the 70's, it used to be just soapy water with ivory or similar soap that wouldn't burn your eyes.
I like anything that is naked and slippery just in case anyone was wondering.
I like anything that is naked and slippery just in case anyone was wondering. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
That is excellent information!
That is excellent information! Originally Posted by boardman

I have my moments
I have my moments Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Suddenly, I've become very interested in slippery and naked.

Actually I already was interested you just turned it up a notch.
Suddenly, I've become very interested in slippery and naked.

Actually I already was interested you just turned it up a notch. Originally Posted by boardman
Do you want some GSO3?
Do you want some GSO3? Originally Posted by dearhunter
lol, but his tagline says he's 75% man whore. I'll bet he has it covered
lol, but his tagline says he's 75% man whore. I'll bet he has it covered Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
But, that could imply that he is 25% cat.

GSO3 does wonders on male cats...........I proved it.
But, that could imply that he is 25% cat.

GSO3 does wonders on male cats...........I proved it. Originally Posted by dearhunter
GSO3 works well, I got some off the black market. Now if I can just get rid of this penis twitch...................It's embarrassing wallking around in gym shorts.
That is what you get for going on the black market for some potent shit.

The legitimate label clearly states "do not wear gym shorts while using this product"

Besides, "gym shorts" sounds so fucking gay.
I hope boardman doesn't wear those 80's shorts. It's bad enough seeing his avatar every time he posts.