What's wrong with DFK?

I've had some sessions run over because we both lost track of time during DFK. I've had other sessions where EVERYTHING was offered except LFK/DFK.

So why do some providers love kissing while others ban it outright?

And while we're at it, who gives the most intimate, unhurried DFK in Houston?

I've had some sessions run over because we both lost track of time during DFK. I've had other sessions where EVERYTHING was offered except LFK/DFK.

So why do some providers love kissing while others ban it outright?

And while we're at it, who gives the most intimate, unhurried DFK in Houston?

Originally Posted by Falstaff
Did you ever see the movie Pretty Woman? The experienced provider tells her newbie buddy to never kiss the john. I think it's something like getting too intimate with the client. I have often found it ironic some providers would offer the intimacy of CFS, but not the intimacy of kissing.

The lack of DFK was a deal breaker for me, far more than the lack of a bbbj being a deal breaker.

I'm on hiatus and don't have a clue who offers the most intimate session anymore. I can guarantee you this, if your hygiene is poor, you won't get the intimate session you desire.
I agree with dear_john; Pretty Woman did some damage; just like Sideways did damage to the Merot Industry.

If a lady is not GFE (which means including DFK), then If I see her at all, I am more inclined just to schedule a 30 min session.

I have been with many ladies who seem to really enjoy DFK for extended periods of time, to the point of allowing sessions to run way over the scheduled time. I would not want to start a list, for concerns that I would accidentally leave some off such a list.
I think DFK has to be the hardest part of the GFE experience to perform.
Someone twice your age, taking a chance with breath, hidden sores, body fluids, facial hair and certainly something that can encroach on one's personal life .
It is not as much of a deal breaker with me than it used to be . It is nice to have but I take eye candy over any of the activities but that is just me.
I think DFK has to be the hardest part of the GFE experience to perform.
Someone twice your age, taking a chance with breath, hidden sores, body fluids, facial hair and certainly something that can encroach on one's personal life .
It is not as much of a deal breaker with me than it used to be . It is nice to have but I take eye candy over any of the activities but that is just me. Originally Posted by Htowner
I had to make a stop at this some-what disabled old man's extremely junky and dirty apartment the other day to deliver something. It was extremely filthy and dirty. I did notice he had a really nice computer. It got me wondering. Does he have a sex life? If so, how does he go about it? Then I thought, what if he..(hobbies?)..naw! Well? If he has the money and makes the phone calls and gets verified...who is to say these GFE providers aren't...*gross* @ the thought.

I know I know. Sometimes I wonder. With me and any provider it's two attractive adults doing whatever comes while in intimacy, anyone seeing the two of us pair wouldn't think twice. But, that's just me seeing the hobby/provider world from my itty bitty tiny perspective.

It's really bigger than just my session and a bunch of imaginable no-names online. For all I know all the hobbiests could be good/decent looking men.

It's really bigger than just my session and a bunch of imaginable no-names online. For all I know all the hobbiests could be good/decent looking men. Originally Posted by coefficient
It is.... well other than the Rat, TMFT, TexasGator and me.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-24-2010, 08:45 PM
I really enjoy DFK. Whether or not it is a deal breaker for me depends on what else is on the lady's menu.
I had to make a stop at this some-what disabled old man's extremely junky and dirty apartment the other day to deliver something. It was extremely filthy and dirty. I did notice he had a really nice computer. It got me wondering. Does he have a sex life? If so, how does he go about it? Then I thought, what if he..(hobbies?)..naw! Well? If he has the money and makes the phone calls and gets verified...who is to say these GFE providers aren't...*gross* @ the thought.

I know I know. Sometimes I wonder. With me and any provider it's two attractive adults doing whatever comes while in intimacy, anyone seeing the two of us pair wouldn't think twice. But, that's just me seeing the hobby/provider world from my itty bitty tiny perspective.

It's really bigger than just my session and a bunch of imaginable no-names online. For all I know all the hobbiests could be good/decent looking men. Originally Posted by coefficient
It is.... well other than the Rat, TMFT, TexasGator and me. Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
I have never been accused of being decent or good looking. But look at the gang I hang with ... as long as no one calls us the Rat Pack...Gawd Forbid...
I had to check out the thread here since DFK is one of my ATF activities. My signature once had the sentence:

Making out and dry-humping are sorely underrated.

I guess that about covers how I feel about DFK.

Generally speaking, though, if you have halitosis, it's a lot harder to get interested in making out. It's probably not a bad idea to either use mouthwash prior to coming through the door or pop a mint in your mouth so you get the "full" greeting. It helps set the tone for our visit, and passionate kisses are something I'm known for enjoying.

Keep kissin'!

XOXOXO
Kat
Great topic. I've had the LFK, DFK discussion with several providers in an attempt to discover how they decide if it's on the menu. It seems many hobbyist just don't have good kissing skills, according to some providers. Just don't kiss well. I've found this to be valid in the vanilla, civilian world also. I have little insight to what makes a "good kisser" other than to say your tongue must know how to read people. You lightly stimulate and gauge reaction, explore and retreat, tease and ravish.

My $0.0000001 worth.
On the t.v. show "Cat House" the owner said "It used to be that the rules were 1) Don't kiss- you'll catch cold and not be able to work and 2) Don't have an orgasm- you'll fall in love with the client."

Given his position, that sounds like the likely logic behind not kissing.
A stripper explained to me that kissing was too personal... the same woman who 2 minutes earlier had said ... go ahead and stick your finger in my ass..it's ok... go figure...

My ATF provider told me , "I like kissing... helps me get into the mood...". Gawd I loved that woman...
On the t.v. show "Cat House" the owner said "It used to be that the rules were 1) Don't kiss- you'll catch cold and not be able to work and 2) Don't have an orgasm- you'll fall in love with the client."

Given his position, that sounds like the likely logic behind not kissing. Originally Posted by HoneyRose
So true... I get colds often. Im going to start feeling the glands in the neck like a dr before I go in. (just joking)

As far as falling in love... not so much that but, there is this one guy that I still cant get out of my head.
A man wrote into the Playboy adviser years ago asking why the hookers he frequented in Vegas would do everything but kiss him. Playboy replied that kissing was too "intimate".

Personally, no DFK means a not very fulfilling session. I love it! H
Kissing is part of the GFE, and those providers who advertise GFE yet do not allow DFK are a mystery to me. I LOVE to kiss! If a gentleman isn't interesting in kissing, hard for me to get interested in him. I always have a bottle of mouthwash, toothpaste, and a new, wrapped toothbrush near the sink at my incall for the meticulous gentleman, and I always freshen my breath before I answer the door.

The Fancy Fujita Kissing Scale:
F1 - Pleasant like a spring breeze, but not necessarily memorable. No damage done.
F2
- Suction and hormone levels increase, oral defenses go down, blouse buttons and zippers weakening, the atmosphere starts to heat up. Possible wind chill up my spine.
F3 - My toes curl and my socks blow off, not to mention my skirt, panties, bra.....All inhibitory walls fail. I feel a gale of passion rush through my veins. Help me, I'm falling and don't want to get up!
Let's play twister!
F4 - Wide destruction over my bed spread. Lay me down like a Mississippi trailer. Total devastation of all thought processes. Call FEMA, I need recovery help.
F5 - Completely blown away. Take your money, I'm paying YOU.