Taking a provider to a strip club?

Ok, something I have wanted to do for a while. Would you take a provider to a strip club and if you did who would it be. I have had my eye on Seductive Sarah. Any other suggestions or comments?

I dont know if it would even be fun for the provider, maybe or maybe not!
Don't do it... she will get free lap dances and all the extras... and you'll get stuck with the bill ... and blue balls...
Nope, why take sand to the beach?
I bet it would be fun, but it will cost you a fortune. I spend a fortune at these clubs without a provider and no action beyond some rubbing.
Taylor Maiden (search handle: taylormaiden29) does sessions like that in Austin and, from what I read, they always seem to turn out well for everyone involved.
Hmmm. I am sure you are familiar with the term "fox in the hen house". Well, with Sarah, it would be "foxey" in the hen house.

I doubt any of the "dancers" would pay any attention to you at all. But I guarantee, Sarah would make it up to you later.
I asked a provider if she wanted to go to a strip club... she said, "Sure...I'll tell you how it went when I get back..."
I both amused and annoyed by strip clubs ... although as part of dinner or overnight date they can be a LOT of fun!

Lina
TMFT, that is too funny.

Yeah, I dont want to be a third wheel, but then again I want my date to have a good time too. Thought maybe she could help out with the dancers a little and then maybe the dancers might help her out a little too! Dont get me wrong, there is nothing wrong watching a woman give another woman a lap dance, and long DFK.
I asked a provider if she wanted to go to a strip club... she said, "Sure...I'll tell you how it went when I get back..." Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
At least she was considerate enough to report back.
I've actually taken out a few on here and I've noticed I had more fun in there with them than any other woman I've taken to a strip joint. just don't treat em to drinks too early or before you know it they'll be on those poles with the rest of the strippers LOL (past experience)
i have had to same thoughts....just to see if she would be fun to kick it with in this setting. besides, i kind of like to see how they perform with the competition around....j/k. but i venture to guess someone would be okay....especially if looking to break the ice before the plunge.
Take me Take me......them Dallas guys know i'll get a girl to play....weither they want to or not....

and no TMFT, my gun doesnt go with me....i just show them my tongue(really long)
BDS, i would but you can no play for a while, you have other things to atend to right now.