YOU AREN'T GAY IF YOU KISS A GIRL AFTER ORAL SEX

Coe.....lol thats funny
It's not a gay/macho issue. Few men care for the taste of their own cum, that's all and who could blame them.

(I am always surprised at women who dfk me after I've oralled them: it seems to make me more uncomfortable than them)
It`s a big turn on to be "DFK" after getting or giving oral...
For me it's instinctive to watch a woman's mouth and tongue go to work on my shaft and immediately want to rise up and have that mouth and tongue go to work on my mouth/tongue..it's just natural.

Only turn off is kissing waaaaay after nice little session when her lips are dry with no more gloss or lipstick from all that earlier sucking and spit flying.
Well, I darned sure am not gay, but this is something my late wife introduced me to years ago, and I feel fortunate to have a ATF who is willing to carry on the tradition.
Ive kissed a girl after oral sex and im not gay! lol! Wait a mintue... or am i?
  • anita
  • 10-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Since it tatse good down there why not dfk? But it has a nasty aspect lol.
This whole conversation is funny. LOL

I like going "down there" and I like kissing and I'm damn sure not gay!
  • Dad
  • 10-05-2010, 08:05 PM
What about after TUMA?
What about after TUMA? Originally Posted by Dad
Gross
what if you can blow yourself...does that make you both gay?
Depends on the reason you want to kiss her after she blows you. If its because you're turned on and love her sexy mouth, I don't think anyone'd begrudged you some DFK. But, if its because you like the subtle hint of your own cock and dick-butter on her breath, then you might be gay.
  • Dad
  • 10-05-2010, 09:53 PM
what if you can blow yourself...does that make you both gay? Originally Posted by notanewbie
NAN, tell me it is not so!
Useless thread... tehe

And don't lie, y'all like DFK after TUMA.