It's not gay of a girl does it?

If a client likes strap on play with him on the receiving end, does that make him gay? I have a client who loves this but exclaims " I'm NOT gay" after every session. It's getting to the point it's funny.
duh??????
If hb20 "exclaims" he is not gay, he is not gay
He mentioned something about his name used to be ChicagoSun..........IDK....?
HELL then I'm going to start going to his parade to pick up clients......

Here I go to the gay parade

AD: Hi, Are you not gay?
Potential Client: Why yes I am!
Ad: So you take it in the booty?
Potential Client: NO I'm a pitcher not a catcher!
AD: Am I at a baseball game....?
Thincking to myself - BBkid is that you? I feel so lost. But they have that colorful flag up everywhere..Huh?
AD: nevermind

Shit LD must have got here before me.....DAMN! Now I gotta go to that gay ass Ren Fest I hate so much. Long ass drive for those gay ass fuckers! Gay pirates all over the place but they are all cheap as hell! All colorful and gay. WAIT A MINUTE! WTF am I thinking? Straight guys do it right!

LD always trying to confuse me! I'm just gonna stay my ass at home and hop on the computer.....Look for me some staright guys that BYOD. Bring you own dicks!
  • bbkid
  • 10-07-2010, 02:30 PM
He mentioned something about his name used to be ChicagoSun Originally Posted by angelinadream
huh???
Sometimes this shit is too easy......I'm just saying.
WTF?

Yeah, none of the Cartrights on Bonanza were gay........ but thank God Hopsing was!!!

Test him my dear. Next time you and he are in session with the non-gay strsp-on and he's really getting in to it; Moan loudly (in a deep voice) pull out the non-gay strap-on and spit on his back.

If he says 'Damn Jeff that was deep'. I think you got your answer covered.
GOT IT....Going to do it now....BRB......
  • anita
  • 10-07-2010, 03:25 PM
If he says he is not gay maybe he is not. Maybe he is just experiencing that's all.
If he desires his fudge packed he's a queer.
I didn't want to be the first one to say that, but since Moto beat me to it...
Liking strap and toy play does *not * make you gay. Does liking TUMA make you gay? Some would say yes. Even if it did, so what? Going back to my current events 2 thread, which I'm sure the idea for this nonsense came from. People in cardboard boxes shouldn't hold torches.

BTW, keep my name out your mouth.
I think it only makes you gay if it's man to man ,but I'm not judging I'm just saying.LOL!
BTW, keep my name out your mouth. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Who mentioned your name?