I'm now a certified registered late night PI Notel hourly room reserver

Never thought the day would come. Recently seeing a BP chick, horny as fuck and assumed she would do get the room.

The bitch left her ID in the other purse. Fine as hell she was, sitting in her car with a skirt on I'm looking at her sexy ass legs split apart and an immediate hard on ensues. She was already horny and so was I. I lowered my pants in the parking lot and let her see my semi hard penis. She grabs my shit and i put it back and at this point I knew I had to have a session.

So we debate about the whole room situation. She previously spoke of fucking in the car as a choice but I couldn't think of a spot and I was in my sedan. I then remembered that I would had wanted to shower in case she was BBBJ (unfortunately she was CBJ).

Where I fucked up: She said to just give him my id he'll just write down my name and dl number (and I'm hoping he would toss my info later). NO: The motherfucker takes my ID, swipes it on a side scanner (oh shit, my dl info is now officially in some data base that's probably connected to who knows where/ie someone that knows me running across the info - what will my alabi be? I ran into a stranger with cash and who needed a room? Yes, that could work but these cameras got me all over the place). Next, the mutherfucker retypes my first and last name and dl# like TWICE in the system as if his initial swipe didn't work.

Then to totally FUCK UP THE SITUATION. The mutherfucker is equipped with a mini id card photo SCANNER to boot.

Evidence that I fucked a hottie at a local PI is now solidified information within the databases of notels and probably HPD or whatever those networks are connected to.
Who cares? So you fucked some last-call bar-skank at a PI or you were cheating on your SO there or you needed some place to finger-fuck the waitress from Denny's... No laws being broken. Just a horny dude who needed a place to lay some pipe.
Dude write a review and let us know who this fine ass hottie is.
Dude write a review and let us know who this fine ass hottie is. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
CBJ, bro. Pass...
You are probably over reacting, this goes on countless times every week, in every city, in the Country. At more than one Notel Chain.

This is standard policy at just about every hotel, motel, or notel.

If you are this paranoid, maybe you should take up bowling as a hobby.
or you needed some place to finger-fuck the waitress from Denny's... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
ender you are killing me tonight, that quote could be a whole new thread.

I have done that once or four times and now it will referred to as the Ender Slam.
CBJ, bro. Pass... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Depending on the rate I don't have to have a BJ. I'll just put it on her
Dude write a review and let us know who this fine ass hottie is. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Session was very YMMV don't know if it'll be all worth it.
ender you are killing me tonight, that quote could be a whole new thread.

I have done that once or four times and now it will referred to as the Ender Slam. Originally Posted by notanewbie
That was how I discovered PI back in high school. Nothing to do with the hobby, just needed a place to blow a load that wasn't my parents' house or the cab of my truck.

And I've had more luck with the waitresses at Pappasito's...
That was how I discovered PI back in high school. Nothing to do with the hobby, just needed a place to blow a load that wasn't my parents' house or the cab of my truck.

And I've had more luck with the waitresses at Pappasito's... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Help a fella out ender. How do you pick these waitreses up. I need to practice but don't feel I have much mojo lol.
OP, just wait till you get the advertisement in the mail from Palace Inn thanking you and your wife for your 1 hour stay and offering you and your wife a discount on your next stay. It's awesome...
Help a fella out ender. How do you pick these waitreses up. I need to practice but don't feel I have much mojo lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Sorry for the hijack, OP...

Make good eye contact. Make them laugh. Make up a reason for them to touch you or for you to touch them (non-sexually). The rest is just filling in the quiet moments and, if you're smart, you'll let her do that.

Those are the pick-up laws, timeless and universal, passed down to me in college. They work when you use them. Most guys just don't use them out of fear or apathy.
and at Denny's you just....tip.
  • Dad
  • 10-09-2010, 10:31 PM
OP, just wait till you get the advertisement in the mail from Palace Inn thanking you and your wife for your 1 hour stay and offering you and your wife a discount on your next stay. It's awesome... Originally Posted by Wakeup
So wrong!
OP, just wait till you get the advertisement in the mail from Palace Inn thanking you and your wife for your 1 hour stay and offering you and your wife a discount on your next stay. It's awesome... Originally Posted by Wakeup
This is BS where the hell is my thank you note and discount. I have been there enough times to deserve one. That's it I'm sending them an email about this crap lol.