Would you babysit a provider's kids in exchange for dscounted/free sessions?

Doesn't matter the age
No threads should be posted after midnight. Only bad things happen after midnight
This is a joke right?....The day I let a hobbyist babysit my child is the day I expect CPS to be called on me....
  • Trey
  • 10-10-2010, 07:31 AM
This is a joke right?....The day I let a hobbyist babysit my child is the day I expect CPS to be called on me.... Originally Posted by allofamber
exactly! I mean I would never leave my kid with a provider either. At the same time I would never accept to keep a providers child for any amount of time. I can see it now as the cops rolling up on you saying you molested the kid. You will be lucky if only cps takes the kid. Tell her to take some of that cash from the last session and pay for a baby sitter. You know the discount you revive wont pay for the bail.
Stupid question
go ahead and move in together,
next step, hey go shopping with me?
can you pick some stuff from HEB?
This is a joke right?....The day I let a hobbyist babysit my child is the day I expect CPS to be called on me.... Originally Posted by allofamber
The day a provider babysits my child is the day I expect CPS to be called on me... Just a joke right?

A provider once suggested we share a babysitter. She offered bareback sex in return. I suppose that means she expected me to pay 100 % for the babysitter, lol. That's the last time I saw her. While putting forward the issue of bb sex she revealed (or rather confirmed) things about her lifestyle that suggested she was not careful about protection. Besides, she kept talking about clients - yes clients - playing father to her growing stable of kids. That suggested to me she wanted more than help in paying for her damned baby sitters. She wanted others to take responsibility for the kids that ensued from her failure to take cover. Indeed, she wanted bareback sex with clients who'd be made responsible for the consequence of the bareback sex. I ran away. I'm still running. Let the Hellraisers handle that one, lmao...
You should only baby sit them if they're yours.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
You should only baby sit them if they're yours.
Billy
The Wildflower Group Originally Posted by BananaRepublican
+1
Doesn't matter the age Originally Posted by coefficient
The list of stupid threads started by this poster is numerous. Add another.
A provider once suggested we share a babysitter. She offered bareback sex in return. I suppose that means she expected me to pay 100 % for the babysitter, lol. That's the last time I saw her. While putting forward the issue of bb sex she revealed (or rather confirmed) things about her lifestyle that suggested she was not careful about protection. Besides, she kept talking about clients - yes clients - playing father to her growing stable of kids. That suggested to me she wanted more than help in paying for her damned baby sitters. She wanted others to take responsibility for the kids that ensued from her failure to take cover. Indeed, she wanted bareback sex with clients who'd be made responsible for the consequence of the bareback sex. I ran away. I'm still running. Let the Hellraisers handle that one, lmao... Originally Posted by Raphael
Would her name either start with an A a few years ago or currently a K?
  • Dad
  • 10-10-2010, 08:52 AM
You don't need a sitter. You need to lie down, rub one off, go to sleep, and stop posting stupid wonders!
Only a person that has never had children would think this up. I hope.
not a chance
My wife offered me the same deal.

I said no fuckin' way!

I'm not stupid!