Do You Ladies Do Research...

I was wondering if any of you providers actually do research to see what a potential client likes? A few of the ladies on here have said that if we please them it makes them want to please us. I tend to try and find out what a provider likes, as much as I can anyway considering you are being paid.

I feel that I have made it known in some threads what I like and just wonder if any ladies ever look that stuff up or if you just go with the flow?
Eccie you have made it so well known what you like that every lady in Harris, Montgomery, Waller and Liberty counties want to pay you to come see you.

What's your schedule look like this week? I need some releif baby.

OH and yes, I do my research and try to find out as much as I can about a gentleman and what he likes. Hell mostly as him... he is the one who will know best.
Well where the hell are all my pms lol.
Are you sure you want pms? It's really not any fun. Believe me! I'm just glad at my age, I'm starting to overcome it. LOL
P411 has a place to provide your likes and preferences, but I've only had one provider ever mention it.
Are you sure you want pms? It's really not any fun. Believe me! I'm just glad at my age, I'm starting to overcome it. LOL Originally Posted by TexasStarr
"...at my age..."
Looking good for any age!!!
I have a profile in P411. In it I describe myself a little and describe the activities that I like. Providers that I've scheduled with through that service have told me that they read my profile and appreciated me having it on there.
Do any of you describe what you like and such here on eccie like you do on p411?

While I think p411 is a great site I have let it lapse and eccie has done real well for me so far.
Where would you do that on eccie?
Where would you do that on eccie? Originally Posted by boardman
I guess you could could put it in your bio or interests in your profile...or in your signature LOL
Ok I'll take the hint lol

Why don't the ladies do the same thing?
I guess you could could put it in your bio or interests in your profile...or in your signature LOL Originally Posted by bullet0122
A certain fucktard from the midwest did that.
He got owned in one of dh's experiments.
I have a profile in P411. In it I describe myself a little and describe the activities that I like. Providers that I've scheduled with through that service have told me that they read my profile and appreciated me having it on there. Originally Posted by boardman
Can you send me your p411 ID ... I'd like to get to know you a little better. It'd be fun.

It would be great if eccie had something like that for male members. I would like to know more about a clients likes and dislikes and hobbies (non-sexual) before meeting him.

That would make it a little more like meeting a friend or a blind date verus a client.
Can you send me your p411 ID ... I'd like to get to know you a little better. It'd be fun.

It would be great if eccie had something like that for male members. I would like to know more about a clients likes and dislikes and hobbies (non-sexual) before meeting him.

That would make it a little more like meeting a friend or a blind date verus a client. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
What? My persona on here isn't good enough for you?

Seriously, and you know I'm always serious, I'm 5'9, 325#, I have one hazel eye and one brown one, thin lips and a unibrow.
When I smile my lips curl and my nose kind of flares a little too much so I look like a stallion catching the whiff of a mare in heat in the next pasture.
Teeth and all!

I'm really kinky and like doing nasty stuff. The more letters involved the better.

Oh, did I mention that I'm hung like a field mouse?

Now, aren't you glad you asked?
What? My persona on here isn't good enough for you?

Seriously, and you know I'm always serious, I'm 5'9, 325#, I have one hazel eye and one brown one, thin lips and a unibrow.
When I smile my lips curl and my nose kind of flares a little too much so I look like a stallion catching the whiff of a mare in heat in the next pasture.
Teeth and all!

I'm really kinky and like doing nasty stuff. The more letters involved the better.

Oh, did I mention that I'm hung like a field mouse?

Now, aren't you glad you asked? Originally Posted by boardman
Braggart!