Provider, you're in a jam, ie car stuck on the road..

..you're in your civilian mode and you're out of AAA credit (or don't have any at all), ran through your personal friends/family and no one is available. Do you resort to calling a hobbyist to help you (especially if you're within proximity of their residence)
this'll be interesting
resort to? That's the first thing they do! Don't you know that we owe them not only a living, but should be rescuing them from every situation? Don't be so selfish!

If they can't do it themselves, we should be doing it for them. NOT!!!!!
I can't imagine a provider admitting that she would use one of her clients as an ATM.

I also can't imagine too many guys Admitting they put on their Captain-Save-a-Ho uniform and fly to the rescue.

BUT, if we want to talk about a "Friend" who has done this many times, well, I bet we will hear the stories.
I can name at least 3 guys on here that would come to my rescue if I HAD to call them.....but me, being so independent i would figure out a way to do it all by myself

Call a Taxi or Tow Truck
or hell
We are women, just stand on the side of the road with a smile and a leg up, im sure after about 3 creepy guys stop to help the 4th one should be alright....Right?
good point BDS. But wouldn't you rather, now, in these threads please understand that the hobby/provider relationship is pretty strong. There's already a level of trust in it. You're not calling some hobbyist who you saw once and hardly ever. I'm talking abotu the ones that know a lot about your regular lives. The ones that see you often and the GFE situation seems real. The ones where "CONVO" is always on point. The ones you joke with and act very personable to on this board. The ones you'd let possibly babysit your kids (lol, j/k)
Thats why i only put 3 instead of the number of guys i have seen, because i would never just trust someone just because they are on this board!

I have communications with these gents on a daily basis, i trust them to pick me up if im stranded, but i will always know "nothing is free", so with that said, 75% of gents will want something in return, weither they say it or not!

not with my kids though, i barely trust the sperm donors!!!
not with my kids though, i barely trust the sperm donors!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
TFF

I like you more and more each time you post.
Thats why i only put 3 instead of the number of guys i have seen, because i would never just trust someone just because they are on this board!

I have communications with these gents on a daily basis, i trust them to pick me up if im stranded, but i will always know "nothing is free", so with that said, 75% of gents will want something in return, weither they say it or not!
Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I thinck you underestimate 25% of us.
I thinck you underestimate 25% of us. Originally Posted by boardman
I think most of the girls here have family/friends they would call in this event. However, they know who they can call and who NOT to call in the hobby. I think if you've developed that type of relationship it goes without saying.
There are a lot of ladies I might not want to have call me. BDS can call anytime!
None of you better call me...
I'd be more than happy to help a provider out in a time in need such a stranded on the road no strings attached. Done it before. As long as it isn't a regular occurrence then I have no problem with it.
I think about 50% of the providers in Houston have TexasGator on their speed dial.