DED's MPCFS List: Fall Edition 2010

THE MASTER:
I've always thought blowpop's list were a thing of beauty and wanted to come up with one of my own, just a slightly different version.

I PM'd the master of lists to get his approval and he said you have my permission to ride my coattails LOL...

CRITERIA:
One thing and one thing only gets ladies on my list and that's whether or not she can "put it down", "fuck like a champ", "take some dick", however you want to put it...she's good in bed!!!

Note: Kissing and BJ's were not include in my decision making, only MPCFS.

THE ORDER:
I am keeping the list current and in order from 1-10. Quite frankly, some of the names and order would be different but I only chose to list ladies I have seen this YEAR. Honestly, it was REALLY hard to decide the order, so ladies if you made it...I like you, ALOT!!!

Ladies, even if you did not make this list…
THANK YOU for seeing me because you didn’t have to...and I still like you

So without any further delay...

DED's MPCFS List: Fall Edition 2010 (cuz I need more than just a BJ!)

1. AlexofHouston
2. ToniaTouche
3. Bianca Page
4. CaramelQTee Mila
5. AngelinaDream (the provider, not the handle)
10. TiffanyLynn (she makes it on hottness factor alone)

As Always...YMMV
very nice..good info
  • Satin
  • 10-13-2010, 09:04 PM
My hero....
I predict a change at the #1 position in the very near future. (taking nothing away from Alex).
Ah cool. Been wondering if you were gonna do this. I've seen Mila and am working on Bianca

I wanna start a spinner list cause gentlemen if I can pick 'em up and do what I want then they truly are spinners...lol
I'm glad CaramelQTee Mila made the list.

Hopefully she'll pop in and thank you and I will again get to see that new hot ass avatar she has. Ya can't ever get too much of that.
I'm glad CaramelQTee Mila made the list.

Hopefully she'll pop in and thank you and I will again get to see that new hot ass avatar she has. Ya can't ever get too much of that. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Mila is the shit! I mean just a fantastic woman And her new pics rock.
Mila is the shit! I mean just a fantastic woman And her new pics rock. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
She is awesome. On top of being crazy fine, sweet and funny. She is most importantly very trustworthy and a person you can always count on.

Crap ... I forgot this was a mods thread .... so, so, so sorry for the hi-jack. Boardman made me do it.
DED...It takes a man with guts to put a list out like that! My hats of to you man!

Interesting list.
I want your next list to be of all the girls you have seen.
My hero.... Originally Posted by Satino
Your hero...now that's funny

I predict a change at the #1 position in the very near future. (taking nothing away from Alex). Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
I know who your thinking of. We'll see Don...well see

Mila is the shit! I mean just a fantastic woman And her new pics rock. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yes she is ...I have a feeling she'll be moving up though because she will be on a mission the next time

DED...It takes a man with guts to put a list out like that! My hats of to you man!

Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Thanks

I want your next list to be of all the girls you have seen. Originally Posted by ibechill
That would be way to hard bro..just wait for the Winter Edition
PRSandra?
PRSandra? Originally Posted by coefficient
I haven't seen her in like 2 or 3 years...
. Quite frankly, some of the names and order would be different but I only chose to list ladies I have seen this YEAR. Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Thank you soooo much sexy,you know you are definitely on the tiptop of my list(like top 3 You put it down on me,but you are right I do have something to prove! Brookie hey babygirl the feeling is 100% mutual,you are one of my favorite ladies Ive had the pleasure of meeting! We need to do lunch soon,sorry to hijack DED. Thank you Eccie Addict baby. DED,whenever you ready baby,im all in and Ive been eating my Wheaties and working out just for you Brooke glad you like the avatar I like yours too...
Mila is a fine looking woman......She deserves to be on the list.