Question

I have been reading reviews and threads trying to understand the Lingo on this board.....

1. When someone says "well she isnt thin but she isnt a BBW", is that code for she is fat but would be mad if I called her that ? I had to look up BBW to see what it meant.

2. With this BBW term, is this some sort of feel good term ? I told someone she was overweight but a nice girl and with a cute face and she blasted me.

3. Why aren't there more women posting ? It seems that like 4 or 5 do a majority of the posting, two of them have venom in there veins, one seems smart/funny , the other two seem like they are as bright as a collection of geology material housed in a 360 degree 4 sided object.

I hope this is the right place for this, I am not sure where things are posted.
  • Trey
  • 10-14-2010, 08:08 AM
1. You need bcd to really know what a review says.
A girl by that description to me would be considered thick.

2. It's probably your lack of tact that pissed her off.

3. Most don't post much just ads. Maybe a threAd from time to time. Guess they get pissed at the ass holes IDK.
Thanks, I probably do lack tact, I just say what I feel.
I hope this is the right place for this, I am not sure where things are posted. Originally Posted by Art_of_War
.......it is hobby related........kinda
Okey dokey
  • Dad
  • 10-14-2010, 08:25 AM
Art of War,

You sound like a veteran in disguise. What is your other handle?
Art of War,

You sound like a veteran in disguise. What is your other handle? Originally Posted by Dad

Lmfao!!!!

You are wise MasterNovice! Wise beyond your..... well.... nevermind... you're getting up there in age........

JaD
Art of War,

You sound like a veteran in disguise. What is your other handle? Originally Posted by Dad
The better question is why using a new handle..... The "second" post appears to be an attack on a specific provider. The same provider that another "new" handle attacked yesterday, which caused two threads to be removed and that handle banned.
A few of us don't need an extra handle or three to say what we really thinck.......I'm just saying.
  • Trey
  • 10-14-2010, 09:30 AM
I do agree it seems that this happens all the time lately this guys handle even sounds like its here just to be a troll. I wish they would post who it is when the find out who the person really is.
A few of us don't need an extra handle or three to say what we really thinck.......I'm just saying. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I agree. Say what you mean, mean what you see.
To answer your question BBW is an euphemism.
  • Dad
  • 10-14-2010, 09:56 AM
deerhunter is still available for your next handle! Hurry before coefficient or p9470 registers it!
I'm not going to address this topic lest I be called an inconsiderate prick...
an inconsiderate prick... Originally Posted by Wakeup
NEVER, YOU? nahhh.

your are not inconsiderate.