indy FBSM vs. MP/studio/AMP

i know this isnt a democracy and the moderators have reached a conclusion that indy FBSM provider reviews should go into the studio/MP section, but i would like to open up for discussion why some may disagree.

some of us prefer indy providers (regardless of activities).

does anyone care to discuss the merits or conveniences of these reviews going in each forum?
Does it really matter? it is not like we have 10s of review sub-forums, it is only 5. Indys, Agencies, Spas/MPs, SCs and other. Hell they could all go into one for all I care.

No I do not care to discuss the merits or conveniences, things are just fine as they are in my opinion.
  • Dad
  • 10-16-2010, 06:09 PM
Does it really matter? it is not like we have 10s of review sub-forums, it is only 5. Indys, Agencies, Spas/MPs, SCs and other. Hell they could all go into one for all I care.

No I do not care to discuss the merits or conveniences, things are just fine as they are in my opinion. Originally Posted by Toreador_one
+1.

Just post it wherever you think is right. If the Mod doesn't like it, he can move it to whatever forum he likes.

If he points you or denies review credit for a well written review, then it is time to leave Eccie.