If Trump Is Innocent Why Won’t He Talk To Bob Mueller?

So trump the most famous liar in American political history, claims there is no collusion or obstruction, the investigation is a waste of time. If that were true you would think he would be begging Mueller to question him to get on the record about his innocence, As Trump would say “ what does he have to lose”.

Instead his lawyers are trying to prevent Trump from talking to Mueller because they say they believe trump would commit perjury. Isn’t that the same as saying our client is guilty and would need to lie ?

Trump is going down and anyone around him that was aware of his guilt but participated in this cover up is going down with him!

It’s going to be a fun year !
You're stupid, Standing Stupid.

You're stupid, Standing Stupid. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Another insightful post by IB Wankering, if you have nothing to say why not say nothing?
If StandingInShit is really a professor ....

.. why doesn't he tell us his real name, the name of the school where he is teaching, and the course number and name he is teaching?
  • grean
  • 02-01-2018, 06:50 AM
So trump the most famous liar in American political history, claims there is no collusion or obstruction, the investigation is a waste of time. If that were true you would think he would be begging Mueller to question him to get on the record about his innocence, As Trump would say “ what does he have to lose”.

Instead his lawyers are trying to prevent Trump from talking to Mueller because they say they believe trump would commit perjury. Isn’t that the same as saying our client is guilty and would need to lie ?

Trump is going down and anyone around him that was aware of his guilt but participated in this cover up is going down with him!

It’s going to be a fun year ! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

You don't talk to the police or anyone who has powers to bring charges unless you are compelled to talk especially if you are innocent.

That's 5th grade social studies man.

He won't talk to Mueller prior to a subpoena being issued and a supreme court ruling, because I'm certain the appeals about executive privilege will be taken that high.
You don't talk to the police or anyone who has powers to bring charges unless you are compelled to talk especially if you are innocent.

He won't talk to Mueller prior to a subpoena being issued and a supreme court ruling, because I'm certain the appeals about executive privilege will be taken that high. Originally Posted by grean
As you explain it to the "professor" of "political science"~!

As much as StandingInShit talks shit he knows nothing about he should jealously guard the 5th amendment AND the 2nd one! Once he's out in public he'll need them.
Another insightful post by IB Wankering, if you have nothing to say why not say nothing? Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You'd be the jackass with nothing intelligent to say, Standing Stupid. You're stupid, Standing Stupid.

Do you remember why Clinton was impeached?
Do you remember why Clinton was impeached? Originally Posted by bigwill832
Wasting good imported cigars?

HillariousNoMore blamed in the "Great Right-Wing Conspiracy"!*

I do recall why most of the Watergate witnesses where indicted and prosecuted .... failing to use the phrase: "I don't recall!" That's why I've called it "the Republican response" all these years.

(*Apparently she was acknowledging that "right-wingers" like pussy while "left-wingers" prefer dicks.! Especially fantasy political science profs!)

He won't talk to Mueller prior to a subpoena being issued and a supreme court ruling, because I'm certain the appeals about executive privilege will be taken that high. Originally Posted by grean
No your wrong if your innocent with nothing to hide then you cannot commit perjury because all you have to do is tell the truth. Trumps attorneys would encourage him to speak with mueller if he were innocent and could not commit perjury. You have to remember trump was a common criminal before he was elected president, now he is held to a higher standard. He is the head of law enforcement and his refusal to speak to mueller would give the appearance of guilt, his attorneys would want to avoid this if he were innocent. The problem is he is guilty and would need to lie to claim innocence, that is the only reason a sitting president would choose to appear guilty by not testifying. It’s political suicide if he does not testify and claims the 5th but he might avoid felony charges, that’s the only reason he would not testify.
Trump is not going to talk to an insubordinate like Mueller

What is to GAIN?...NOTHING!!!

What is to LOSE?..... NOTHING!!

Trump the GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER!! NEVER LIES!!

Because the TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!

It’s going to be a fun year ! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
For Dims its not. Trump will continue as President and they will just look stupid and the party of No. That's why you didn't take my bet. You know impeachment won't happen.

You can make it a funner year by putting a bullet in your head.
Wasting good imported cigars? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yup. All of that time and money on the Whitewater investigation and it came down to Clinton getting impeached for perjury about his statement regarding whether or not he was fooling around with am intern.
Never talk to the authorities you dumbass it will never help you. There’s a video posted by an attorney that explains this.
Never talk to the authorities you dumbass it will never help you. There’s a video posted by an attorney that explains this. Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Your the dumbass, think for once! Trump isn’t a normal citizen! He either talks to mueller freely or gets pulled in front of a grand jury, there he talks to Mueller or tells the world as president of the USA “ I refuse to testify on the grounds that it may incriminate me” , at that moment his presidency would be over. Trump had 2 choices , talk to mueller or plead the 5th as president, if he was innocent no attorney would let him plead the 5th as president, because it would be taken as a sign of guilt which the president could not survive.