Is Nikki Haley retarded? Russia is our ally now.

The Russians are our allies. The cold war is over. Did cnn forget to report this?

Shit, even odumbo mentioned in 2012 that the Russians are our allies now, in a debate with dumbass mitt Romney.

Do people still believe the Russians are gonna nuke the states? Do people think trump is gonna sell Alaska back?

Lay off the cnn, it'll fry your brain!
The Russians are our allies. The cold war is over. Did cnn forget to report this?

Shit, even odumbo mentioned in 2012 that the Russians are our allies now, in a debate with dumbass mitt Romney.

Do people still believe the Russians are gonna nuke the states? Do people think trump is gonna sell Alaska back?

Lay off the cnn, it'll fry your brain! Originally Posted by Hugh Shcrapps
Friends and allies don’t have nukes pointed at every major city in our country, they also don’t interfere in our elections or have nuclear subs off our coastlines. Don’t be a idiot.
Nukes are aimed at us in 2018? Who told your u that?

Russia didn't hack the election. Lay off the cnn, kid.
a idiot Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You are aN idiot, Standing Stupid.
  • WTF
  • 02-02-2018, 12:31 PM
The Russians are our allies. The cold war is over. ?
! Originally Posted by Hugh Shcrapps
I hear ya Hugh....let the bromance begin!

You are aN idiot, Standing Stupid. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He's busy DREAMING!
What is it with anti Trump wackos and their obsession with Russia, hand size and penis size? It's really weird!

So are the Russians gonna nuke us? Seriously. What are they gonna do?
Has anyone ever heard of the international space station?
What is it with anti Trump wackos and their obsession with Russia, hand size and penis size? It's really weird!

So are the Russians gonna nuke us? Seriously. What are they gonna do? Originally Posted by Hugh Shcrapps
WhatThaFuckDoIKnow

stays in his fallout shelter he built during the 1950's