DNC blames GOP for FUNDRAISING PROBLEMS

DNC Blames REPUBLICANS for Fundraising problems!!!

This is the WELFARE ATTITUDE!!!
if you're going to start a thread like this.

you need to post a link to back up your claims.

shouting at the wild blue yonder doesn't work.
I agree Dilbert. Here's a link http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...be-overturned/

The big problem is that Hillary and Obama left the DNC broke and the current DNC leaders are radicals without Obama's charm.
I agree Dilbert. Here's a link http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...be-overturned/

The big problem is that Hillary and Obama left the DNC broke and the current DNC leaders are radicals without Obama's charm. Originally Posted by gnadfly

yeah, the current DNC is the equivalent of a 2x4 with no velvet.

as for clinton & obama, apparently its not in their DNA to help others if it doesn't benefit them. Looks like their mission in life is to rape, pillage and shit on them as they go about their business.
yeah, the current DNC is the equivalent of a 2x4 with no velvet. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
And right now they are a No.3 on special.
Could a "funding problem" be that the unions and nonunion workers have perceived that Trump is creating more jobs and more income in the form of higher wages and ever increasing INVESTMENT PLAN FUNDS ....

.. SO THE DISCRETION SPENDING MONEY GOES TO THE RNC?
The DNC must not be receiving funds from the Hollywood elite. They must have all gone into hiding since the #ME TOOers are killing them in social media. I cannot believe Soros is lying low, but the DNC seems to have no bell cow.
if you're going to start a thread like this.

you need to post a link to back up your claims.

shouting at the wild blue yonder doesn't work. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Doesn’t stop you from trying, BONE COLLECTOR!

In fact, you’d prefer to post a bunch of gifs of guys jacking off than present fact and logic to support your uncontrolled blurtations.
Doesn’t stop you from trying, BONE COLLECTOR!

In fact, you’d prefer to post a bunch of gifs of guys jacking off than present fact and logic to support your uncontrolled blurtations. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So will YOU be sending more " contributions " to YOUR lying liberal buddies in the DNC from YOUR gloryhole and dingleberry wine EMPIRE assup ? Mebbe have a " bake sale " of dingleberry pies to help out those dumbascraps that YOU so love !!!!