Spa Castle Advice

Going for a weekend trip with a lady. Any advice on play/touching in some areas? Are there new restrictions or is it pretty open late night/early morning?

huh?
Number 1: Spa Castle sucks go to King Spa
Number2: no hanky panky
Number 1: Spa Castle sucks go to King Spa
Number2: no hanky panky Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
That sucks, already booked the room. Last time I went to King Spa there was a kids party going on and the layout was more Walley World than Hedonism.
Truth here Ive been to both on the weekend and King Spa is certianly more family oriented on the weekend;
I didnt like Spa Castle because the pool water didnt feel clean to me and there wasnt enough of the pool enclosed.
I dont drink and didnt care for the party atmosphere which might be right up your alley lol so dont listen to me haha.
Have fun
Spa Castle has a kids area and last time I was there it seemed family oriented (to much for my likimg). I, not sure late at night though. If you a super discreet and it is not busy the saunas might offer some playtime
I always wondered if any play ever happens in those Spa places but if families are allowed in there, you are taking a big chance of getting caught and charged with public lewdness.
That sucks, already booked the room. Last time I went to King Spa there was a kids party going on and the layout was more Walley World than Hedonism. Originally Posted by DVD_Jake

They don't have rooms? Just day passes. Unless something changed recently?

Went with a client a few years ago just for fun... no place to get sexual. Family environment.
We got a couples massage: overpriced and sucked. They kept a sheet over us and there was no skin-to-skin contact at all.... even though we had JUST showered ;-(
Spa caatle does have rooms, I've booked one myself, however that is the only place you'll get any action there. They have signs posted everywhere "no PDA" and swarm the outside like hawks constantly. You can do a quick brush with your hand here and there but that's the most you'll get away with