Anybody need a working vehicle?

Needs catalytic sensor repaced, and (probably sometime in next 6-12 months), brakes... but for now, runs great and in good shape. $1000 or ?. Sedan, all leather, clean, new tires, well maintained.

PM me if interested... Will get rid of it either way next weekend.
What is the vehicle?
Yeah, what do we have here? A sedan? Make, model and year?
Might be very interested, might not.
I think for only $1,000, it doesn't matter if it's a Pinto or a Yugo, as long as it runs and AC works.
What is the vehicle? Originally Posted by BossyWillson
So much for “Never look a gift horse in the mouth!”
  • BLM69
  • 02-20-2018, 09:47 AM
It's like a cracker box surprise
  • Crock
  • 02-20-2018, 12:26 PM
I think for only $1,000, it doesn't matter if it's a Pinto or a Yugo, as long as it runs and AC works. Originally Posted by CG2014
Bullshit.

For a thousand smackers you can get several "sedans" in the condition described. All depends on how old and how many miles the car has.

That said, if you're in the market for a used car, a PM would be much more respectful of the man's privacy. I'm sure he limited the description of the car for a reason.
2 years ago I bought a 94 Camry for $600. Had 250K on it but ran great with cold air.
Bought it for a friend that changed their mind.
I put $250 into it and sold it for $1200.
Point is, there are a lot of options out there and it's hard to go wrong with Toyota or Honda.
Thanks everybody interested, but the car is gone... The person receiving it was very grateful and happy with it. It really was a nice semi-luxury vehicle (loaded) - I was getting rid of it here to help someone I could find on these pages that (1) needed transportation, and (2) needed help. I'm proud to say - mission accomplished!

In a world so full of hate lately - it was fun to do something nice- just because I could.
Take care all - Scribe
"Happy Ending"
Let me guess....

The new owner is not the one who was trying to exchange repairs on her Tahoe for sessions or one session...
Thanks everybody interested, but the car is gone... The person receiving it was very grateful and happy with it. It really was a nice semi-luxury vehicle (loaded) - I was getting rid of it here to help someone I could find on these pages that (1) needed transportation, and (2) needed help. I'm proud to say - mission accomplished!

In a world so full of hate lately - it was fun to do something nice- just because I could.
Take care all - Scribe Originally Posted by Scribe
Very sweet of you!!!