Defensive Driving classes

hey, it's time for me to take another one of these to lower my auto liability insurance premiums.

who's recently been to a decent class? or one at a decent restaurant?
looking in the north central, n.e. dallas, richardson, west garland area.

pls post info/ph#/website here or send me a pvtmsg.
thanks!

(i wonder if i post this in the ISO section if the same 4-8 providers will post "avail"? )
I take them on line pm just to save time but I have done the comedy class as well.

Just do what you know how to do and if you have the time, I recommend the comedy class.
There are online ones that you can take at your pace. Have you looked into those?
Some insurance companies do not give the 10% discount anymore.
i liked the several i've taken at a restaurant cos you get a meal w/ the class. once at dixie house, once at ihop, once at that mexican restaurant in mesquite. brings the cost of the class down to about $25.

There are online ones that you can take at your pace. Have you looked into those? Originally Posted by fick26
i sit at a computer long enough these days that i dont want to sit in front of on for 6-8 more hrs.
plus the last time i did so, the stopwatch that was timing you as you did the course (to meet the 6-8 hr requirement0 would STOP if you clicked on another window, partially covered it, or just clicked outside the window. thus, forcing you to watch.

know of any online classes where i can have the video running but multi-task - like ogling providers on eccie and writing pvtmsgs & emails to line up providers for my next tour of delites??
It has been a good ten years, but if I am remembering correctly, there are online classes that you can take chapter by chapter. It doesn't have to be all at once. I'm thinking within 10 days of starting.

https://www.onlinedefensivedriving.com/
pmd is this in relation to a citation. If so, I will pm you a better option
unit, no citation (cross fingers and knock on wood).
just wanting to get my insurance discount so i'll have some $ for an intimate consultation.