URL / Website: Skip the games.com
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: North
Activities: Bbbj,hj, kissing, conversation
Hair Length and Color: Short brunette
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short and thick, not a bbw though, wouldn't recommend her at all, her pictures don't look like her and it took her forever to get to me and she doesn't do what she says she will
Recommendation: No
Thank you for your review
She's off my radar screen now
Your welcome, yeah she's bad news, I'd recommend candy or barbie, I've seen both
https://sumosear.ch/phone/417-254-6898

Why with a girl with probably a 50% no rating ?
I didn't know about that site or the ratings
Who would you guys recommend?
Has anyone seen la la?
I’m going to second this. I tried to give Ariel a second chance, after hours of slow responses, she kept saying she was on her way “10 minutes away” then not showing up. I finally just said forget it. Won’t try again.
Exactly, she said she was on her way then 4 minutes away, after saying 4 minutes it took her another 40 minutes
I'm thinking about seeing la la or raven,I know raven has good reviews, but I've not seen anything on la la good or bad
I can't recommend Raven Winters enough, but I think she may have left town. She will likely be back in a couple of months.

Dallas will also be back after the 2nd, if you're brave!
Oh! Brayzen/Katee. You would be hard pressed to find negative comments about her.
Ok thank you very much, do you know anything at all about la la?
La La was very busy on here several years ago and I think most of her reviews were good.
That was before the shut down and those reviews are very difficult to find.
Ok ty