GOOD GRIEF !!

Like Charlie Brown always says:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPeH7Mhz1Xo

Don't any of you White Knights run to her to tell her what I said here.

What I said is in Private Tags. You will be breaking the rules if you do

Furthermore running to her to tattle tale won't get you any free pussy.
No names so completly useless. Or my eyes failing me?
why?

Does that rant about "her" make any since to anybody???
Does that rant about "her" make any since to anybody??? Originally Posted by Tsmokies
No.

But in any case, I think it's best not to go telling her about it.
regardless of the situation in the hobby, there is very little if any upside in attempting to explain oneself. (actually, i learned this years ago from a family therapist - it applies to all kinds of discussions/arguments - whether w/ family, friends, even business)

just "thanks, but i'll pass." or "no thanks."
in my experience, saying anytime more can lead to endless back & forth, derails of statement at hand, bringing up old issues, etc.

part of my due diligence is how the person conducts themself thru communications. if they complain, say "woe is me" or "they're out to get me", just flimsy excuses, ask for money, etc., i just quit comms w/ them and move on.
since this is such a quasi-anonymous sub-culture, i have determined that there's little to no need to state why i dont want to continue comms or visits, why i think what they're doing isnt helpful, etc.

"just say no."

but, your approach and mileage will vary from mine.

(years ago, i wrote to two separate providers why i wouldnt go visit them again. BIG mistake leading to receiving numerous angry texts & pvtMsgs. :^{
after one review where my public summary was something "good but not at all what i expected", the provider asked me why. since she asked, i politely gave her very general reasons. we never communicated again.
your experience will vary)
  • BLM69
  • 04-04-2023, 04:04 PM
Guys forget that you are not dealing with people on your level, so don't try to make sense of anything or expect to see eye to eye on the obvious. This is not shaming, it's reality
LOL

LOL

Originally Posted by txboi817
  • BLM69
  • 04-04-2023, 09:19 PM
So was the BSC hooker named? All I see a bunch of scared guys not wanting to post publicly. Potential clients are not going to see and be taken for a ride
So was the BSC hooker named? All I see a bunch of scared guys not wanting to post publicly. Potential clients are not going to see and be taken for a ride Originally Posted by BLM69

Y'all been warned.