Welcoming New Help

I would liek to welcome two newly appointed co mods to our area.. .Jymie and Kohankoa. Please join with me and welcoming them to their new position. Welcome aboard Gents .. Great to have you here!
Welcome aboard guys!! You're in good hands with jack and dave, and I've already talked with them about keeping their hazing to a minimum.

St. C
SO much for the CL initiation ritual....
Hawai mmm a new place to have a provider exchange.

Welcome aboard. Jymie is use to upstate ny. Kohankoa you will find we are mostly easy going.

I like the idea of having 1 mod from another area.

Maybe we could help getting a Hawaiian area started.
I appreciate the welcome. I travel quite a bit for business and do spend some time in the NY/NJ area. I get to Buffalo and Rochester once or twice a year, but haven't had the pleasure of hobbying there.

I'm looking forward to working with dave, jack and jymie. Hang loose folks!!!

Welcome guys.
Welcome gentlemen - KohanaKoa - whenever you decide to visit us, you're more than welcome to bring that lovely young lady in your avatar with you!
Welcome, jymie and KokanaKoa - and just in time for my upcoming vacation!!!
  • remix
  • 05-27-2010, 01:08 PM
Welcome Jymie and KokanaKoa. Here in Upstate NY ECCIE as Jymie knows, we have almost completely eradicated that dreaded Hawaiian disease Lackanookie.
Welcome Jymie and KokanaKoa. KokanaKoa: Don't change that Avatar!
  • GP
  • 05-27-2010, 02:45 PM
Woohoo, fresh meat! At least they kept half of their promise and with 1 local mod. Good luck guys. I never understood having mods not familiar with the local area.
welcome men
Fantastic. Now jack can tend to his day job!
Thanks guys, please bear with me as I learn the ropes so to speak. I look forward to the task!
Welcome guys hope all gos well.