Orientation

I have been with providers that are Straight Female and will not go near another girl. And Straight Females that where not afraid to go there. And with Bi females, Bi says it all. And with gay girls willing to take a trip on the other side, and be a provider for guys.

But what do you do when you meet a providers gay girl friend. Then also become friends. She will not go with a guy. I have known her for over 15 years. I met her when she was dating a gay butch that also worked as a provider. Hay some butch girls are easy to look at, and very cute. Even if they try to hide it. And if willing!

Last weekend she buys me a drink as we talk. She has dated half of the providers that I have been with(some p4p,and some where a thing). As we drink and talk about old times, looking at the strippers on stage. We still have the same taste in women.

Am I wrong to have a fantasy about a drinking buddy? We both talking how much we each would like to do that dancer. And that brings to mind how much I would want to do that lipstick gay gal I go drinking with sometimes. And she dos know. But is it wrong? Just looking for a littlekitty.

Feeling guilty
  • Chloe
  • 05-30-2010, 12:30 AM
Well OSD, you are a man and well, pu**y is pu**y lol and weither her orientation is gay or strait you can't help but have your own natural attraction to her. If she is strait up gay you have to respect that.

I can relate a lot. I am very bi-sexual. I sometimes get really confused that even another provider will not do a duo or couple. It is not because how hey are is wrong in any way it is because they are being who they are. They are comfortable with what they are comfortable with, just like you or I have our own boundries. It's all right . . . just different. I can see you looking at that girl and knowing that her preferense is one but thinking "maybe she's openminded enough".

As a provider I am very sexually fulfilled. I am SO that bar buddy when I am out that many think I am gay or prude. I go out and hang with the guys and flirt and then when I am done I take off in a cab back to my room alone when no one notices lol.

I am sure she is at least flattered, but if you have known her for 15 yrs and she hasn't ventured in that time then you just may have to accept that. But DO NOT feel guilty for having sexual urges towards someone, that is just natural!
Thanks Chloe, your words in this thread mean alot to me. And yesterday I saw some of what you said play out.

Yesterday I spend most of the day with a provider that is stright. It was a working day. Helped her do some work on her place that needed or was easier for more than one to do the work. When done we went to a stripclub. I needed food and she wanted to see what goes on in a stripjoint. And so we meet up with the other. It was kinda fun and a learing experience seeing one friend hitting on the other. And it worked out well in the end and we all had a good time. With no ROS.

But this dos make me was to start a new thread. But will highjack this one. For is is not worthy of a new thread. For I think all on this board will agree that it is just wrong anyway. I would think few would be guilty of it from here.

I have learned I do not have the patience of a provider. As we where doing the work she keep her hobby phone on. She had a need to make the up cash spent on what we where working on. The phone never stopped. If that was my phone it would have met the working end of the stud hammer that I was using. She only stopped working to do other job 2 times as I keeped on working. One was good, the other a no show. And a no after your 10th or more call or txt is a NO. Haggling over price is not cool. But if you are going to try, starting at .50 for a gal asking $$ is not haggling. Thats is a insult.

I may not have walked in her shoes. But did walk next to them for a day. And what I saw from most men was not good. But what I see here on this board is I wasted words. For I do not think men from this board would do what I saw.

So I am so glad that most of the time she turns that #$^*ing thing off when I am with her.

Back to this thread:
As it is great to have a fantasy come ture. Some are more fun if they never happen. As at the end of the day my drinking buddy gave me a high five for getting to be with the other.
  • Chloe
  • 05-31-2010, 09:36 PM
Some fantasies if done ruin the fantasy.
Some fantasies if done just bring you to a higher kinkier level!

Thank you for the side note of the "day with a provider". I love ECCIE because I can be me without (well other than my "shall I retire thread" lol) being bashed or insulted or haggled with. A portion of my day is dealing with the not so greatfull. So I value the fun, light, sexy conversation on here. Where we value, compliment and help eachother

I put mine in blue too! lol
OSD you are a fun guy to be around and a great contributor to the boards. Granted sometimes I wonder where the heck you come from or what you are thinking . . . but maybe that's because I haven't had you in the most intimate of ways so I don't fully get you yet lol Any way when I am in Rochester this week throw me a text let's get a beer!!
You are not the only one. I would bet a beer or two that most have a hard time understanding me. Or there would be a big say what factor. I am sure if someone did a poll on how often they understand my posts, it would be very low. If done and is one open to see how others voted. I would vote also.

I would love to have a drink with you and or others again. But still working nights. And may have to take a night off if a week day. This weekend may be bad as a provider I know is going for a operation soon. And this may be the last fling for sometime. And at that maybe just dinner. Pre-op I think is this week.

To the topic:
I have found Orientation of the provider has nothing to do with her skill. But 3some fun many not be on the menu. And some times the other girl is for her, and just for show for the guy. It can be strange having friends of many Orientations.

As a guy I understand when some guys complain. Yet as I have become close to a few I have seen the providers side. As a driver at one time for a few, has giving me a stange insight also. When providers complain about some of what gos on, we do not really understand unless we see it.

Why can I not find a smilies of a cell phone getting hit by a hammer?

Multy tasking thread sorry mods
To the topic:
I have found Orientation of the provider has nothing to do with her skill. But 3some fun many not be on the menu. And some times the other girl is for her, and just for show for the guy. It can be strange having friends of many Orientations. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Really?

I would think a woman who is truly gay could not pull off a great hetero experience. I don't know if I've ever been with a gay woman who was trying to have me believe otherwise though.
If they hate men or are repulsed of the idea of being with a man. I will agree they can not. But gay women working as a provider or wanting a child could enjoy the time with a man. But will not seek it out without the need or want of somthing other. There are men that end up leaving there wife after the kids get older, because they are gay. But the wife never knew that he was living a lie.

Once in the act of sex with the other sex, will a gay person not feel what is going on. I saw a movie, forgot the name. A gay man and a gay women got married to have kids. But fell in love. Each keeped the same sex partner. She divorced him not for having sex with men. But for having sex with other women. So he was gay. Took a wife to have kids. Became Bi. Yet she found she only enjoyed sex with males with him. For to get back at him she tried it with other men, and did not like it. Ya it was only a movie. But who is to say this could not happen. Or she became the cheater with the other sex.

Remember I meet this drinking buddy from a provider that only would date men in a p4p relation. Yet she was not bad as a provider. This provider was also a stripper at one time. And was the butch of the pair when they where together.

Would you know chloe was Bi if she did not tell us. I know a x-provider that would work with other providers. Yet never seeked other women. I have been with providers and did a look at another women passing by. And she look also then told me she wants some of that.
There's nothing hotter than a FFM with two BI females...been there, done that, want more.
OSD you have some life experiences that are great to read about. Thanks for sharing. And Silverfox you are right on about the bi ffm duo status. With Chloe as one of the best duo partners to share another women with.
I am very bisexual. I love being in threesome, having a guy and girl at the same time is heaven on earth!

I don't think you should feel guilty, as long as you are respectful around her, no pressure. Everyone is allowed their own private thoughts and fantasy.

If it will never happen, try finding a provider who looks like her. Might be a fun way to play out the fantasy without putting a friendship at risk. Just a fun thought!

xoxo Sophie
OSD you have some life experiences that are great to read about. Thanks for sharing. And Silverfox you are right on about the bi ffm duo status. With Chloe as one of the best duo partners to share another women with. Originally Posted by montana1958
I use to have a vaction house near raquette lake. I loved to go up when it was raining in the summer. Hit the bars to find female campers that would do anything for a roof, heat, hot and cold running water. That is how I met one of may many that I got engaged to. And it fits this thread. On a rainy night after dinner I went to the village bar(The "Tap Room")( I did not like the "Spoon"). I meet 2 female divorce lawers from Buffalo. Ended up dating one for a time and got engaged. Turned out the pair where lovers. And she dumped me to move back in with her gay lover, the one she was camping with. That is almost the whole story. If not for one small detail I was glad in the end. Married to a gay(or Bi) divorce lawer may have not gone all that well. We even had the same birthday. I wanted to set the day to that same day. Hay it would have been hard to forget it then.