Houston Provider Secretly Video Taped During Session

As I was checking out some flicks on a site I frequent from time to time I came accross a video that had a woman who looked familiar. Sure enough, I watched the video and it's Jodi (Isis) in the video. She posts on BP and has some reviews here. She has no clue that she is being video taped. She has the same tattoos on her thigh and chest so it is deftly her. While she's giving the guy a BJ she actually answers the phone and says she is Isis and sets up another session while giving this guy head. If I'm not mistaken she has an NBA policy, but not in this video. You guys take a look for yourselves and give your opinion.

Enjoy

http://xhamster.com/movies/380356/damn_phone.html
What a lame fuck.
Yes, that's the one.
prob her Pimp.
Well I still can't come up with a conclusion with this video and Jodi because when you look at the thigh the one with red dress. She doesn't have big size tattoo there and this video has black hair, but the ad clearly shown blonde?
I'm also confused. I don't see the tatoo either.
She used to post on BP as Isis when she was a brunette, but after some bad reviews she changed her look, name, and number. I had a session with her some time ago and remember those tattoos, but didn't post a review because the experience was nothing to write about.
I actually see the tattoo now, but is it just me or shouldn't the tattoo be on the right side instead on the left side in the video? I was paranoid about that one now.
She's using a mirror to take the pic and that's why the tattoo is on the opposite side.
Just curious... how do you know she wasn't aware of the video camera?
When someone knows they have a camera pointed at them they usually cant help looking towards the camera, but she never looks in that direction. I could be wrong but who knows.
yea its her.. quick someone call to verify the ghetto voice. oh and tell her you're in Pearland.
Well BigDubb, you have convinced me know. Never though about the mirror.