question for the ladies gents welcome to chime in as well

was just wondering since the revamp of eccie it seems increasingly difficult to get or secure a date! any reason why this is? i have had more offers from wichita gals even with travel expenses it comparative to going to an incall in k.c. and p411 seems date prices have skyrocketed! now im not broke by any means but many of the 411 gals are 700-1000 per hour what gives?
I think the P411 gals are only using clients from there. Since it has been closed to all new clients and companions, they have the supply cornered. So they can charge what they want. Just because you are a client, doesn't mean they will just accept your request there anyway. As for eccie, the girls are being careful, which is a good thing. Though it is tough for a newcomer. Plus with the prices higher, they can work less. So fewer encounters. Wichita is still a big town in a small market. So the girls like any business, need more sales. If they can make their trip worthwhile, they can pre-book for a weekend or a few days out of town.
I am aware of several gals that have left eccie simply as they prefer other sites.
...from the type of lady you typically choose. Experiment a little.

What is it they say? "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

I know of plenty of lovely, organized ladies on this board who are great at both TCB and BCD, and are very reasonably priced. But those kinds of skills don't happen overnight. The younger the lady, the longer the learning curve.

Measure all things equally and ask yourself what's important to you. Then pursue a provider that fits your needs. Even if it inconveniences you. Because the heart wants what it wants, right?

Happy hunting!
s4u i am and do what i have always done. but it seems like none of the ladies are interested in entertaining an outcall! there is a reason as to why an outcall is imperative.

I contact ladies and they seem interested in setting up a date then its chirp chirp. ever since eccie has been back online i have had this problem!

why the change i have never had an issue securing a date prior to the shutdown. now its like pulling teeth! i understand being cautious but my date history and forum demeanor should speak volumes that a date with myself will be smooth and easy going!
s4u, well said. Especially.....

But those kinds of skills don't happen overnight. The younger the lady, the longer the learning curve.
but it seems like none of the ladies are interested in entertaining an outcall! Originally Posted by satan666
Sugar, from what I see, here's your dilemma. The girls you want to see, don't want to do outcall. But you MUST have outcall.

I suggest you branch out because there are plenty of ladies on the board who offer outcall. You are not going to convince ladies to do outcall if it's not on their menu. So you're going to have to select from the many lovely providers who offer that on their menu, usually with additional consideration for time and gas.

Why don't you make it easy on yourself? Post an ISO seeking outcall to what I am assuming is Topeka. Have them post publicly that they are available so other men can see that there ARE outcall providers available in KC.

Then, choose someone, or a couple of them, from the list and have a funky, good time!

Happy hunting ~ S4U
I am aware of several gals that have left eccie simply as they prefer other sites. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I'm glad I returned to ECCIE. It has a cooler, kinder vibe than before, and I will do my best to be cool with everyone as much as is it up to me.

Not that you won't still have some popcorn-worthy moments, maybe involving me (yeah, yeah, ), but I think the mods are doing a great job of keeping everything fair and equitable. I feel it's a good board to be on at this moment in time.

When I got my 40 lashes the other day for being snarky, I deserved it. Not saying I didn't like it...
i did and have several times last about a week ago not a single reply! not to mention all i ask are oc friendly and travel expenses are on the table i have no issue paying for travel time.

like i mentioned i had a young lady from wichita with travel expenses and a two hour date was not much more than an incall in kc is.

the fluctuation is interesting to say the least!
I am very outcall friendly, however Topeka is an hour away from me so I would be looking at a 3 hr round trip with that being said my outcall rate would be a little more than the kc metro area but not very steep at all. If you're interested send me a dm hun.
xoxo
SL