found two turtles in my yard

don't know what to do with them......but don't want to hurt them.......my dogs think they are play toys.........what should I do?
Thinck soup. http://www.saveur.com/article/Recipe...ns-Turtle-Soup

What kind of turtle and how big?
Give them to me I love turtles
don't know what to do with them......but don't want to hurt them.......my dogs think they are play toys.........what should I do? Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Toss 'em down the sewer. Maybe they'll become crime fighting ninjas. That would be so cool.

Turtle soup sounds good.

Moved to Sandbox for recipes.
Here in Missouri they issue "turtles on the road "alerts...there are a high number of turtles being run over this time of year.
  • BLM69
  • 04-29-2017, 02:49 PM
Turtle soup sounds good.

Moved to Sandbox for recipes. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Yummy
Found one in my pool a while back. Captured him and took him to a park that has a creek and marsh running through it. He/She happily scampered off into that creek and didn't look back.
A present for your s.o.
Or ask to trade services ��
Yes just take them to a creek or park or the woods.
I had a snapper nearly 20 pounds in my back yard. They have long necks and move their "beak" pretty damn fast...

I poked him with a stick until he walked off. Didn't want him hurting my dogs. Snappers are dangerous...
I'll trade ya...I have a woodchuck living under my house..lol
I'll trade ya...I have a woodchuck living under my house..lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Have you checked to see if it can chuck wood? You could make some serious inroads to answering the age old question...
Have several in my pond. They keep the water snake population down and that lets the frogs survive as well
Have you checked to see if it can chuck wood? You could make some serious inroads to answering the age old question... Originally Posted by Smokin