BP Bitches quit wasting our time

I accept with a grain of salt the BP girl who post a 5 year old pic before she had a baby and put on 30 pounds.

Some I turn and walk and some I stayed and made the best out of it.

This is the third time this year I have found a girl who totally stole another girls ad and posted it.

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ecial/41668610

I know Kai....visited her once when she was in Dallas and two other time in Albequerque making a run to Vegas.

When I saw her post an ad in Dallas I was ready to pay her a visit.

I called and right away I knew it was not her, I even told her this is not her ad and she said fuck you quit wasting my time.

I looked in Honolulu BP and Kai was posting there, sent her a text and she confirmed it was not her.

214-935-4074 is a fake and in my opinion a dangerous one trying to lure guys to a dangerous location and probably rob them.

I don't have a money problem with providers it's a timing issue. I don't want to schedule an 11am session in two days with a chick and maybe I had a bad night and my team lost and I dropped to much coin playing on line and I am not feeling like sex.

If I had a good day I'm in the mood to spend some money right now not two days from now and that's when I use BP.

I am more disciplined in that if I drive some place and I'm not comfortable I turn and walk away.

Bitches complaining about people wasting their time....fuck you....I'm going to ask questions before I leave and if you don't like it hang up the phone. I keep my calls brief especially when details are in the ad but now I'm giving her the third degree.

Asian massage places are good value but they are recording video in the parking lot and waiting room....PASS.

I'll continue with BP but it's as dangerous as fucking without a condom....buyer beware.
You said it BACK PAGE
I understand you entirely...more that 80 percent of time backpage a fucking let down....Its a SW with a cricket, boost or metro cell. or a tablet.
Lol... Get overit.com Sound like a spoiled rich kid that couldnt have his way.. lol