Name: Carmella_love69
User ID:: 424881
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=424881
City: Irving
State: Texas
Address: 183 and Beltline
Activities: ABCDEFG,HIJKLMNOP,QRSTUV(tryin g to remember if there was "W", yeah probably so)WXYZ
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: While pics and showcase are accurate, they do her no justice. Pretty face, natural c cups, great ass bare kitty. Several cool tatts. You can tell she takes pride in taking care of herself. Spinnerific!
Recommendation: Yes
  • Coc
  • 09-12-2018, 06:44 AM
That is an awesome detailed review. What a cool SO! Thanks for sharing.
Nice and interesting review. Gotta appreciate your wife for being such a willing participant!

I will add her to my list of couple friendly providers, im a lucky man to have a super cool wife also!
That is an awesome detailed review. What a cool SO! Thanks for sharing. Originally Posted by Coc
Thanks, didn't mean for it to be so long but didn't want to leave anything out.

Nice and interesting review. Gotta appreciate your wife for being such a willing participant!

Originally Posted by You&Me
Thanks, means a lot coming from a review master such as yourself.

I will add her to my list of couple friendly providers, im a lucky man to have a super cool wife also! Originally Posted by Boomstick
I consider myself a very lucky guy as well. Wife loves the SC's also. Friends and even dancers ask how I talk her into going. Then I laugh and inform them it's her idea. I'm just along for the ride. Best wingman ever! lol

Mind sharing that list??? We are fairley new to the hobby but will share our short list.
I will send you a PM