Another Day, Another Theft

Decided to take a break from the hobby a while ago, but wanted to come back for a short while to see Jane and some others before going back to the shadows again...Welp, looks like I finally got got. Decided to set up an appointment and when I arrived, I needed to clean up a bit and that's when it happened. It was stupid of me to leave my pants (with donation inside) outside the bathroom door while I cleaned up. And well, when I got out, the room was empty and left pocket where the donation was sitting was now empty like the room. Looks like it's time to go back to the shadows forever, learned my lesson Take care y'all!

And of course, here's the ad for you all just in case.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/omaha...u/062733799038
I have what I call the "decoy" wallet. It will have a couple expired credit cards, some fake business cards, and some real-looking, but counterfeit, money in it (a bit over the donation amount). My real money is stashed in my boxers. If a dumb bitch steals the funny money I'd love to see her try to spend it. Would serve her right to spend a night in jail.
She is known for that.
Not sure if boxers is code for another word and you actually put it somewhere else but something tells me those kinds of girls are going to be able to spot the fake money better than most people can. Either way, I am sorry that happened.
I have what I call the "decoy" wallet. It will have a couple expired credit cards, some fake business cards, and some real-looking, but counterfeit, money in it (a bit over the donation amount). My real money is stashed in my boxers. If a dumb bitch steals the funny money I'd love to see her try to spend it. Would serve her right to spend a night in jail. Originally Posted by readyd
Wow, thanks for letting us know. I believe there were previous post that she did that but I am sorry that happened to you
You should have made a more reputable choice . Stay with well known providers / agencies with good reputations . You made a bad choice and know STG is always risky .

Make better choices .
Damnit I hate to hear that when girls do this shit!

Puts a bad impression to some that all ladies will do this if given the chance which is not true.

You should have just came to see me honey.

I never done that nor will I ever let you leave without feeling drained and

overflowing with joy
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_6977.jpeg (137.6 KB, 178 views)
You should have made a more reputable choice . Stay with well known providers / agencies with good reputations . You made a bad choice and know STG is always risky .

Make better choices . Originally Posted by FightFan
It always flabbergasts me that someone will go to STG and take a risk on someone that's not verifiable or has a bad reputation

I think it would help a lot of others if the guys that get scammed are more vocal about it in the encounter reports sections
A bit unfair to shame someone for choosing someone that has mostly positive reviews on here and then say they should have known better. So, the folks above saying that’s how she always has been should look inwards on why they didn’t warn others, instead of calling out someone who made the same mistake they did.
Eh, you live and you learn. I saw her in the past a couple times in the past and that never happened, so I didn't know she would this time. Also never saw anyone say she stole from them, so I figured someone should let others know. Anyways, this is my official resignation from the hobby lol. Y'all have fun. PS. Layne and Jane, you two are amazing, stay safe out there.
I think it's difficult these days, especially if you've met her before and trusted her. That was awful of her to take advantage like that. Sorry man.
After meeting a friend in my hotel room, I left the hotel room to break a larger bill because it is always handy to have smaller bills. When I returned, my friend was no longer there. I guess she had something come up. She took the gift that I had given her earlier but luckily left everything else in the room. Anyway, I don't think everyone is bad but when you give some people the opportunity…
I’ve seen her many times and never experienced this with her. Not saying it didn’t happen to you. I will be more careful when I see her again.