Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thin
Recommendation: No
Damn.. it appears you were another victim of the infamous Jade/Harley Quinn
Read the reviews bro
Sorry this happen to u
But she is famous for this
Time to set her up for a few bogus outcall visits. Sorry but next time do a little searching. Shes a well known theif
Time to set her up for a few bogus outcall visits. Sorry but next time do a little searching. Shes a well known theif Originally Posted by Scoot642
I traveled to Dallas many times on business pre Covid and let me tell you she would have disappeared if she did what she did down their to some of those MONGERS down their. I tried post what happen to a lady and her handler when they were doing rip-offs on another site and it was not posted.I am not going to try it here but the results were not pretty.
This C#$T just got arrested at a mongers house ,I tink the monger got pinched as well ,,,said first name based with all local LE,,
Looks like she'll be doing " incall" visits!! Stay safe and do research before you venture out mongers. She may be less harmless but her handler may not
I didn’t realize that this was the harlequin. I got the ad mixed up with someone else ad BIG mistake on my part
What did you expect ?! Some stupid bitch to be good and she says “no black guys” ? Any broad who is racist isn’t good. That’s common sense.
This is the filthy scab.. she can't delete "sumosearch" ads

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/5...round/49743440
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.
Thread Closed