URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...y/171443327993
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Hi rise hotel near everett
Activities: bbbj, kissing, cfs, etc
Hair Length and Color: brownish, medium length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: very cute spinner type body, small bs, really cute small ass, flat stomach, no baby damange
Recommendation: Yes
I saw her today, super easy communication, was there within 20min of texting her. She looked great,was full of energy and no signs of drinking or doing other things. Had good conversation and alot of fun. I dont like the towers, but I will say i was in and out, didnt see a soul and it was perfect. She went above and beyond today, I need a nap.
Is it just me or does the handler always rush you? Like blowing up their phones 20 mins into a 30 min session. (Yes I used the word "handler" loosely)
Is it just me or does the handler always rush you? Like blowing up their phones 20 mins into a 30 min session. (Yes I used the word "handler" loosely) Originally Posted by lprebel74
Yes, maybe not always, and usually more like 5 minutes b4 calls. They book extremely tight, not all that rare to see next guy coming into building while u leaving
  • cap49
  • 09-11-2022, 06:03 AM
I saw Laci a week or so back….still gotta get a review written. What’s funny to me is I used to see her always back when she went by Steph. So he had a history. She was (and still is) a great provider. I asked her why she decided to work with this group and the handler. She could be making a great living on her own. She swore up and down there was no handier just her and her friends. This guy must brainwash them so they always give standard bs answers. But anyway it was a great meet with her. I’ll get a review out soon
Cap, you’re exactly right. Brainwashed is a perfect word for it. Fact is, he preys on girls who aren’t able to do this on their own. And she’s definitely one of them- when she was on her own, she was living in extreme poverty and trauma.
Originally Posted by Southgate18
He’s also opened the back doors of certain hotels for me before in the past..
Same here, when they were at the hotels that required a key and were tough to prop open, he'd be going out the door as I was getting there.