DEAD !!!

This board is suffering. No ladies have even posted anything new in six days. Have y’all gotten tired of ECCIE. Where are you posting now? STG is not a good site so what is Hot and moving?
  • Gee
  • 11-28-2020, 06:50 AM
Ever since eccie prohibited providers from posting ads lots of them abandoned ship. Everyone is on OH2 and even then West Texas is dead. All the other major cities are still booming.
COVID-19 is a huge factor right now.
Sidekick, you are right it is dead out here & I know some on eccie that are also on Oh2 & they said they pretty much quit using this site !! Even Oh2 girls don't come our way very often even with hotel rates lower now . I guess it's Covid, but only our area is DRY !!!!
Honestly it's bc the mods remove so many of our posts and there really isn't any business coming from eccie. I try to pop up every once in a while but it's really discouraging when we post and no one comments or the pics just get removed. So why put the effort into something where we get no feedback?
Yup. We know who's around and who's not. Why not just text us and ask if we're available? I'm sorry but it's become a pain in the ass trying to come up with new ways to post here. Takes all the fun away when our posts get deleted. We all know that I'm here, Emily's here, January is here..even Emma is here. Nothing new. Lol
I fully understand and wish we could let you ladies post ads the way you used too. I honestly do. But ownership is trying to keep out of the way of the severely restrictive Texas laws and that's not an easy matter. IN the Powder Room I know from our lady admin that there is a sticky note on how to post a threAD in COED and I would be willing to bet there has been a lot of discussion about posting in there. Don't know first hand but I would be surprised if there was not.
There's been a lot of discussion about it but there's no sticky. But honestly, it's a mod to mod basis. What you think is fine, another mod doesn't, so it gets deleted anyway. There aren't any flat rules across the board about what is allowed. Lady admins say that's not how it's supposed to be but can't do anything about it no matter what we say.
But it also goes back to interactions. I know for a while Celeste was posting almost daily and no one would say a word on any of her posts, I'll post and won't get any interactions. If the guys want us to be doing things then they need to interact. No one likes talking to themselves
Emily...very much agreed. You took the words directly out of my mouth. It is what it is what can I say. Good thing I still stick around. Im a pretty determined lady
Two reasons why there is a drought in ep, one being Covid and the other is that there isnt really any new talent. Emily and Celeste always post here but I think there is just a demand for new girls and they just cant find a good platform for it.
  • Stozz
  • 11-30-2020, 04:47 PM
Between Emily, Celeste and DaisyDoll, Sara and Lucy (RiotusBunny) what else could a guy ask for.
Thank you Mr Stozz