tips on being a sugardaddy

can anyone give me a few bullet points? i want to try this out but im not sure how it works.. i pay my car note every month and only drive the car once or twice a week?
There's a whole Sugardaddy forum on the main page. You might wanna check it out.
i pay my car note every month and only drive the car once or twice a week? Originally Posted by ezro33
Good to know. What about mortgage or rent? How's that working?
Your budget will determine your ability to be a Sugardaddy......and if you are on a budget you might want to just continuing hobbying one provider at a time.......Hair, nails, etc....can easily exceed $500 per month.....easily....and giving your car to a provider with it being in YOUR NAME and covered by YOUR INSURANCE....not a great idea.
can anyone give me a few bullet points? i want to try this out but im not sure how it works. i pay my car note every month and only drive the car once or twice a week? Originally Posted by ezro33
It depends, do you want the sugar baby to be exclusive to you?

If so, she would need enough money to pay her monthly bills. If you are her only income source, there would need to be a discussion on how much she has in expenses on a monthly basis.

Others like to save a little money, if it's a small amount like $100 a month or if it's a larger amount like $5000 a month. If she is currently saving money, she will probably want to continue doing so.

Spending money. Is she high maintenance? Is she ok with just a little spending money for when she is on her own or does she have a big spending habit? Food, gas, groceries, manicures, pedicures, getting her hair done, a massage, etc. Whatever money she currently spends, I assume she'll want to maintain her lifestyle.

I would recommend a rate based upon a fixed number of visits each month, be specific, such as twice per calendar month we do two overnight stays, or whatever you want.

I think it could easily become a shit storm if the provider were expected to be available at your every beck and call. If you want her to be available any hour of the day, she would almost have to be exclusive to you, just to make sure she doesn't have to cancel on a date she may have arranged before you got around to asking to see her.

I hope this helps!

There's a whole Sugardaddy forum on the main page. You might wanna check it out. Originally Posted by kerwil62
I did a search but several threads popped up..... can you provide a link to the forum you're speaking in reference to? Thanks!

I think he's talking about the "Diamonds & Tuxedos" forum on the main page of eccie.net.
One good SD has to be able to pay bills + expenses, or accept that there might be 2 SD to cover all of the expenses. Or just don't tell him lol.
http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1359

Just imagine what you could find it you just looked around a bit.........While you at it....you may want to look at some of the guidelines and rules too.............Just saying!
I can't get in??
The SD forum is only available to men and who also have access.
How do I get in?
The SD forum is only available to men and who also have access. Originally Posted by oktome
How do I get in? Originally Posted by bustyamy
You could get a sex change... They offer those in Mexico, right?
You might look for a lady that is only needing partial maintenance to supplement a regular civilian job; that would probably be less maintenance. Otherwise, most all of what PleasantSurprise posted above is very applicable. I personally don't like the thought of sharing with another SD, and being the only full means of support is also not appealing.... what is she doing all day if she is not working at something? Maybe full time college would be an exception or a stay home mom with several kids; otherwise, why would I pay someone to sit around the pool or the beach all day just so I can see her 3 or 4 times a month exclusive?
I can't get in?? Originally Posted by bustyamy

How do I get in? Originally Posted by bustyamy
Use one of your other handles, or ask ****.... IJS
Is there a thread about Sugar Mamas? Just curious....thanks Lol I see a lot of SD and SB talk but I missed out on a Sugar Mama...