Should Mei Ling of GFX visit Austin? (poll)

• gfx
  • 07-25-2013, 07:50 AM
Should Mei Ling of GFX visit Austin? (poll)
Heres a link
READ HER HOT REVIEWS!

Hmm, so far I'm the only Yes vote. Well I'm in.
IF I was into traveling ladies and agencies, then I still would be undecided, all depends on rates/menu/dates.
So more info next time or a better designed poll?
Mei Ling come on down.
Yes for me
Id hit it
Hmmmm would like to see Elizabeth in SA myself.
bring it.

Trees
YES!!!!!!..please CUM
Mei Oh Mei.....YES
  • gfx
  • 08-16-2013, 05:12 PM
thank Austin Mei Ling is finally here!
You guys have horrible TCB skills
TCB by GFX been decent so far, not the best but not worst by far. Don't know who owns/controls GFX but can see how it could be difficult to manage demand for these hotties.

19Trees
Thought they were rude and unresponsive
I've yet to go agency. I love me some indies -- many hotties, but TCB can be a little wanting. So GFX Runs a tight ship or no? That would make a big difference.
TCB by GFX been decent so far, not the best but not worst by far. Don't know who owns/controls GFX but can see how it could be difficult to manage demand for these hotties.

19Trees Originally Posted by 19Trees
just because something's been decent for you does not mean it's been decent for others, It doesn't matter how in demand their women are, isn't that one of the reasons why some providers choose to work for an agency so they can have someone else do their screening & booking for them????? It doesn't take but a few minutes to respond to a legit client's PM (who has plenty of ref's and P411) and simply say "she's not gonna be available" OR "sure she would love to see you, can you please call with handle & ref's" or something of that nature.