Should I advertise too?

Lately, the providers I have seen have gotten very sleepy after our session (almost before it is over and sometimes when I might have had a second wind). Now, they were somewhat late night sessions, but I know the ladies often sleep until 11 or noon and are occasionally up all night. A couple do have RL jobs, but I hobby mostly weekends and this situation hasn't been limited to those with those RL jobs. I know it could be a ploy, but more often than not, they curl up next to me and go to sleep. Besides, they could easily just say or indicate session is over, time to leave, but they usually aren't in any hurry to get rid of me and a couple of times I've been invited to stay the night (I know, we pay them to leave). This has happened three or four of the last five or six sessions.

I'm wondering if any other hobbyists have had a similar experience of their dicks seeming to turn into a provider sleep aide (could it be my tongue instead?) on a regular basis? Is it my technique (I do love lots of oral) or is there diphenhydramine citrate in the lube or on the condoms these days?

If not, then should I start advertising it to the providers (they don't post for this sort of thing in ISO)?

"Insomnia? Can't get to Sleep? Short, Old, Stocky White Guy has Just the Thing for You! Look no further! Working late night hours. 6" of delightful sleep aide just for you. Guaranteed Sweet Dreams!"

So, any recommendations for rates and pics

Thoughts ladies? LOL
Haha that's cute. Me personally I'm a night owl and tend to be more feisty and refreshed at night. Daytime is ok too just have never been an early morning girl. I'm a msog girl and have always encouraged it, but most times the gents are spent after 1 round and that's all the play for me . These ladies that you speak of do they offer msog? Some ladies say the are but when the time comes they aren't. For some women getting off once or twice in a session is draining to the body and we need some time to recover. A ladies body needs some time to get the fluids flowing again " if you know what I mean" so sex doesn't become uncomfortable. You might also have some girls who are just lazy and figure you should just be happy you got off once and fake being sleepy in the hopes you will just leave.... Which is wrong. I would just say when booking an appointment just make sure you clearly voice your expectations. If you gave them notice there is plenty of time for the girl to take a power nap and be rested. It's also great to mention that you enjoy msog if the ocassion allows so she will know that after one you might be ready to play more. That's just my .02 cents hopefully it helps. Hell what do I know.. you might fuck like the energizer bunny and wear them all out!!
Lately, the providers I have seen have gotten very sleepy after our session (almost before it is over and sometimes when I might have had a second wind). Now, they were somewhat late night sessions, but I know the ladies often sleep until 11 or noon and are occasionally up all night. A couple do have RL jobs, but I hobby mostly weekends and this situation hasn't been limited to those with those RL jobs. I know it could be a ploy, but more often than not, they curl up next to me and go to sleep. Besides, they could easily just say or indicate session is over, time to leave, but they usually aren't in any hurry to get rid of me and a couple of times I've been invited to stay the night (I know, we pay them to leave). This has happened three or four of the last five or six sessions.

I'm wondering if any other hobbyists have had a similar experience of their dicks seeming to turn into a provider sleep aide (could it be my tongue instead?) on a regular basis? Is it my technique (I do love lots of oral) or is there diphenhydramine citrate in the lube or on the condoms these days?

If not, then should I start advertising it to the providers (they don't post for this sort of thing in ISO)?

"Insomnia? Can't get to Sleep? Short, Old, Stocky White Guy has Just the Thing for You! Look no further! Working late night hours. 6" of delightful sleep aide just for you. Guaranteed Sweet Dreams!"

So, any recommendations for rates and pics

Thoughts ladies? LOL Originally Posted by austxjr
You must be talking too much?
Some girls get tired of taking their cloths off and on all day!
I've heard that can happen when you have a tiny dick. They get bored......so they fall asleep Otherwise they keep hitting you up for another round, til sun up, or the next appt is on the way. Sorry to hear about your inadequacies, better luck next time
bwahahahahahaOMGhahahaIhahaCAN 'ThahahaBELIEVEhahaaYOUhaSETha hahaYOURSELFhahahaUPhahahaLIKE hahahaTHATbwahahwhahahaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Do they squirt? That's always very, very draining in many ways for me when it happens to happen. I definitely need a gatorade and a nap after encounters that bring forth...uh...more volume?

I'd develop a very detailed 5hr Energy fetish and pay an extra $10 for her to take a picture of herself swigging it an hours before your session. Like having Red Bull licked off your nuts? Sure...that works, too.
... Sorry to hear about your inadequacies ... Originally Posted by Bloated Love Knuckle
Nothing shouts INADEQUATE louder than mocking another man's junk. So, duly noted.
^^^^^^ Duely noted little yankeroo! But isn't it hypocritical to condemn someone of doing something that you are doing? Would you like refs? How about pics? Pics of the refs? lol
I usually get rejuvenated after a session....
I'm wondering if any other hobbyists have had a similar experience of their dicks seeming to turn into a provider sleep aide Originally Posted by austxjr
Quite the opposite, BUT I have heard/read that some were on the sideline for a day or more with pure exhaustion

bwahahahahahaNOWhahahaY'ALLhah ahaBEhahahaGOODhaSPORTSha hahaABOUThahahaTHIShahahaANDha hahaGObwahahWITHhahaIThaaaaaaa a aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Thanks for all the input supportive, thoughtful, amusing, insulting and otherwise!

These ladies that you speak of do they offer msog? Some ladies say the are but when the time comes they aren't. For some women getting off once or twice in a session is draining to the body and we need some time to recover.

That's just my .02 cents hopefully it helps. Hell what do I know.. you might fuck like the energizer bunny and wear them all out!! Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Yes, they are MSOG, but it usually takes a lot to get me there once much less twice (I need to do more cardio I guess). It takes time for us guys to recover as well, though with the right attention not nearly so long.

Your two cents is appreciated and this was somewhat tongue in cheek (one of the places I enjoy putting it) with some RL behind it. I think you know a lot and I "fuck like the energizer bunny and wear them all out!" is going to be my story and I'm sticking to it!

You must be talking too much? Originally Posted by Still Looking
No doubt. Will work on that.

Some girls get tired of taking their cloths off and on all day! Originally Posted by Still Looking
OK, I guess I book early morning from now on and just keep them naked all day?

I've heard that can happen when you have a tiny dick. They get bored......so they fall asleep Otherwise they keep hitting you up for another round, til sun up, or the next appt is on the way. Sorry to hear about your inadequacies, better luck next time
bwahahahahahaOMGhahahaIhahaCAN 'ThahahaBELIEVEhahaaYOUhaSETha hahaYOURSELFhahahaUPhahahaLIKE hahahaTHATbwahahwhahahaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Originally Posted by Bloated Love Knuckle
Obviously your reading comprehension is sorely lacking, but I dwarf Pyramider and when they beg for 9" I just fuck 'em three time fast!

Do they squirt? That's always very, very draining in many ways for me when it happens to happen. I definitely need a Gatorade and a nap after encounters that bring forth...uh...more volume?

I'd develop a very detailed 5hr Energy fetish and pay an extra $10 for her to take a picture of herself swigging it an hours before your session. Like having Red Bull licked off your nuts? Sure...that works, too. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Great advice! No, sadly, no squirting. Gotta work on that. I did give one of my ATFs half a 5 hour energy and it seemed to do the trick. I'll stock up on 5HrE and RedBull now but I think either should kick in in far less than an hour so just shooters when she arrives should do it. Thanks!

Nothing shouts INADEQUATE louder than mocking another man's junk. So, duly noted. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Thanks, JY, couldn't agree more. His reading comprehension is inadequate too. the biggest and most important sexual organ is STILL the brain so I've got it all over his shriveled tiny intellect. bwahahahahaha, I can't believe he set himself up for THAT!

^^^^^^ Duely noted little yankeroo! But isn't it hypocritical to condemn someone of doing something that you are doing? Would you like refs? How about pics? Pics of the refs? lol Originally Posted by Bloated Love Knuckle
Uh, no, JY was just pointing out that juvenile penile mocking is often a sign of insecurity and inadequacy, but I think he meant general inadequacies and not just your dick. No one here wants pics I don't think, you've got us confused with that other site you must frequent.

I usually get rejuvenated after a session.... Originally Posted by DallasRain
Noted, book DR next time she is in area! Thanks!

Quite the opposite, BUT I have heard/read that some were on the sideline for a day or more with pure exhaustion

bwahahahahahaNOWhahahaY'ALLhah ahaBEhahahaGOODhaSPORTSha hahaABOUThahahaTHIShahahaANDha hahaGObwahahWITHhahaIThaaaaaaa a aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Originally Posted by fun2come
I'm a little disappointed that you aren't as amusing as normal. The self promotion is a bit gratuitous F2C, but isn't that oxymoronic too? Not exhausted at session end but heard/read they were exhausted the next day? Maybe they just feigned exhaustion because you bored them and were being polite? I think I know some refs to check this out, but the topic bores me

And NO, I didn't intend this to be a ThreAD (just trying to be a bit amusing while soliciting feminine input which worked perfectly), but maybe next time LOL
Sorry to disappoint you (story of my life, what can I say? May be: expect less, receive more?).

Suggest you deal with it by putting some more ladies to sleep.

... and it is quite normal that one is on a high when receiving highly stimulating and full of energy liquids and then hit the ground hard once they wear off. Sorry, to bore you with that as well.
Ahhh.... got your sense of humor back I see Am working on it tonight! Just hoping I could charge them for the service rather than the other way around if there was anything to it

Just joshing you! No, only used the 5 hour Energy once (it worked). Honestly, I don't care if they crash an hour later (I do) it is the crying out about another orgasm (only give them two or three on my best days....and that could be good acting, but I grew up around the theater and somehow I doubt it all is or I'd recognize a bit) and immediately the eyes droop and/or they roll over and start to snore little baby girl snores
It is just funny it has happened recently with two providers and an SB (the SB tends that way regularly - maybe it is contagious and they are catching it from my dick as that is the only thing I know they share other than my tongue) now more often that not, so I thought I'd put it out there for analysis!

If it's an accelerating trend I'll post again, but somehow I think it was mainly a coincidence, funny one though.
Mr. Intellectual, you fuck them three times fast huh, before or after they fall asleep? More to the point, is it after you fall asleep? lol. Here's an intellectual idea, post up their names, then they can chime in. It would be most direct route to the answer, and prove your thread not to be BS.
F2C I believe he would have to fall asleep and dream for your suggestion to work.
Maybe the meth was wearing off. I had a provider fall asleep on me and thought "I'm awesome" but really she was just coming down off speed.