WHAT IS THE BEST SIDE OF TOWN TO LOCATE ON?

I am currently in the Katy area on i10 and Hwy.6 and I wanted to move to the most conveient side of Houston, but not quite familiar with the Houston area. I am looking for a very nice incall area that has very reasonable prices. Can someone please give me a little advice? Thanks!
I'd say Galleria...
We need a good bj provider right where you are
I have considered getting an incall in the Galleria area,but alot of places over their was very exspensive. Do you know a particular area in the Galleria area?
That sounds very nice Imamrcool, so that means I will be looking forward in hearing from you real soon lol?
Westchase too
Ok thanks I will make sure that I will visit those 2 areas very soon!
westchase is great

have fun!
Yes. Westchase is a good. Used to stay in that area. Decent apartments at good price. But, I agree with previous post, need more, good providers at your current location.
I'm gonna be selfish here and suggest the Pearland area. There are no providers around here that I know of. I'm just about 15 minutes away from everything...the med center, Missouri City, Fresno, Hobby Airport, etc. Not a lot of action on the southeast.
You might want to try the Medical Center area or Pearland as ICM suggested. The decent places around the Galleria can run upwards of 900/month on a 1BR. I’m near the Med Center and it’s still minutes from the Galleria and alot of nice Dr’s.
Stay were you are...
Westchase it is. I have taken you all advice and have currently relocated to the Westchase area. I hope to have a great time while I am here
have fun babe!