Date: Early May
Name: Cici
Phone: 214-434-2087
Email Address: theasianstars@yahoo.com
URL / Website: theasianstars.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: DNT and Beltline
Activities: Body worship*, lfk/dfk, shower, BBBJ*, Russian****, daty/ff***, CG**, K9***, massage

* = 1 Owen Wilson “wow”
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cute-faced and fit shortie with great MMs and a plump round ass. Pics are accurate but they should really add a rear pic to show off all of Cici’s assets
Recommendation: Yes
Nice appreciate the looks tire list
Idk I think Crystal should be at least in the A tier. Agreed that Cici is A+ though. Some of you guys are horrible judges of age but Cici is definitely young with a great natural body. Great IOP as well. Only downside, she’s not as tight as I’d like or maybe I’m just small.
If you want tight, go with Angel. She's prettier than Cici too.

If you want tight, go with Angel. She's prettier than Cici too.

Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Originally Posted by Stepbrother
Idk I think Crystal should be at least in the A tier. Agreed that Cici is A+ though. Some of you guys are horrible judges of age but Cici is definitely young with a great natural body. Great IOP as well. Only downside, she’s not as tight as I’d like or maybe I’m just small. Originally Posted by Stepbrother
Crystal and Cici are good looking compared to others? You said A tier that's pretty high
Crystal is a beauty, definitely a tier above in looks. She was just a bit too gentle with me lol.