Traveling Girls

If you contact me for a reference and do not have the common decency to get back to me with at least a thank you, I will put you on my black list and never provide another reference to you!!!!

Also if you ask me for a reference, I do not give a okay unless I have seen the guy and he is safe! Its not my fault if they give you fake names or fake emails, if you screen them right you will no they are fake and not be surprised when I say their name is different then what you were told.

Most guys use all fake crap until they feel comfortable giving out anything else. If you are not going to believe a provider when you ask for a reference then why waste her time asking for it??

I do everything I can to provide for all the ladies but if you want to waste time, waste someone else's!

I am about done giving references at all! Because of these rude ladies!

One last thing, screen the provider that is giving the reference before you call her and you can tell if she is trust worthy or not, read the shit posted on these boards you can find out a lot about a provider by doing a little leg work!

Have a wonderful day and play safe!
Hope your day gets better MsY.