Speaking of LTR , Question for the Guys and Gals

Maybe I missed it in the previous thread. But a question to the guys and gals in our part of the world.
How long and with what kind of visitation frequency would you consider yourself in a LTR with your provider or client ???
never.
Dd lots out there for you
Experience it
But remember they are remember they are hookers and in the end that's the deal
Dd lots out there for you
Experience it
But remember they are remember they are hookers and in the end that's the deal Originally Posted by Missburger
over 3 years at about every other week
the act may start come down if she smart
I know it's debatable what length LTR would be considered, but close to 7 months, and weekly with an occasional missed week.
I know it's debatable what length LTR would be considered, but close to 7 months, and weekly with an occasional missed week. Originally Posted by cculvr69
to early to to test trust worthy
but bet a bit of the act by both starting to fade
you want the act gone or not?
Is it ever really?
Is it ever really? Originally Posted by Ceremony
depends on both
and if you want the act gone or not
seems to me mot can not handle the truth, so stick with the act and never trust

one way to act is mostly gone
it comes back a bit in self defense move.
Until your "LTR" provider takes the envelope and shoves it in your pocket. Then whispers I love you now fuck me, it's an act. I hobby for the "act". I'm very comfortable with a few providers and I do think there is some trust between us that makes the session a little more comfortable for both. But I'm not delusional and I know when I leave we both move on to our real life.
Amen, General.
Until your "LTR" provider takes the envelope and shoves it in your pocket. Then whispers I love you now fuck me, it's an act. I hobby for the "act". I'm very comfortable with a few providers and I do think there is some trust between us that makes the session a little more comfortable for both. But I'm not delusional and I know when I leave we both move on to our real life. Originally Posted by generalbob
good point
maybe I have been in LTR way longer than most
may thought is too many on both sides of the coin seem to rush into this type of thing way to fast.
The king of the mountain here is $, and 99.9% of providers probably put it as number 1. So most of the time act has very much to do with it. And I'm in no way implying that all providers have no other interest in us, and I'm sure I have much more value to my regular than just $, but that's at the top. So as long as a guy wraps his head around that, it'll keep him more grounded.
Just make sure that when you call something in the Hobby a Long Term Relationship. That you understand that you are actually referring to a Long Term Business Relationship and not the Romantic kind. The only reason I mention that is because there seem to be some guys out there as of late confusing the two according to the regular Ladies I see. These guys have been behaving more like jealous Boyfriends than clients.

Anyway, back to the question asked. I would say that if you have seen the same Lady once a Month (or more frequently) for a Year or longer. That you are in a Long Term Business Relationship with her. This is good for both you and her. The verification process is out of the way, she has a reliable client and all you normally have to do is contact her by her preferred method, schedule a time & show up. The down side is that a level of Trust gets built up over time and I have had some Ladies take advantage of that to rip me off. But that can happen at the first meeting with a Lady anyway. But it does kind of suck when someone you have known a long time does it to you and puts an end to what may have been a good thing.