Am I missing something ?😜

Hey everyone. Before I start this off,
I'm not really sure if this is the correct forum for this! Lol. But...WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I've noticed the site activity in general has slowed down significantly in the past 2 months. My best friend (who's also a member of the eccie provider family) have been discussing the fact it's been weeks since we've received any PM's. I also see as many girls aren't posting. But when I check views on posts and what not, there are still 150-400 views!!! Am I missing something here? Not real sure what's going on. Somebody help a girl out and let me know what's going on, if we as providers could be doing something differently, ANYTHING!!!
Ask JaP
Somebody help a girl out and let me know what's going on, if we as providers could be doing something differently, ANYTHING!!! Originally Posted by Krystal curves
maybe try ...free bareback up the shitter with a ...feltching finish

...that might ...spark ...some interest
I'm quite all set on that. Lol.
Ask JaP Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
That's right! It's all buffalo's fault...
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1409224
...WHERE IS EVERYONE?! I've noticed the site activity in general has slowed down significantly in the past 2 months. Originally Posted by Krystal curves
Yup...bout all that's left is the usual non contributing, non reviewing suspects/Trolls posting their continual inane clattering cacophony of useless crap!!!....
that an some ...bitter ol cucks desperately tryin ta be ...relevant
Quite a few reviews lately about CL girls. .80/hhr rates can't be beat. Maybe the Market is shifting to value pricing. Services are good , maybe in calls aren't the best, but that has been said about VPs too, but if thatChevy gets you to the same place as the Caddy does, I'm a Chevy guy then. Just an opinion
er maybe all but the most cucked be ...tired ...a seein the same ten er so ol funnels ...passed around an reviewed fer the ...thousandth time
er maybe all but the most cucked be ...tired ...a seein the same ten er so ol funnels ...passed around an reviewed fer the ...thousandth time Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Quite a few reviews lately about CL girls. .80/hhr rates can't be beat. Maybe the Market is shifting to value pricing. Services are good.... Originally Posted by splitlicker
80hh rates are the norm in the GWN!
Sure ya can ride a Caddy but I'll ride 2 Chevys anytime!

Plus when ya factor in the exchange rate, which is like icing on the cake, it comes to about 60/hh!....

It just doesn't get any better than that!!!....
Pack up your cupcakes and head east for a few days! It's track season in Saratoga, lots of guys, not enough girls. Giddy up!
Pack up your cupcakes and head east for a few days! It's track season in Saratoga, lots of guys, not enough girls. Giddy up! Originally Posted by Duckduckgoose1977
Sound like ya needs our horse farmer to round ya up some fillys.....
How many PM's have you received today?
I think you are missing something...not saying you're not worth the price but there are plenty of quality providers that will rock your world for waaay less...many for 100 full hour MSOG...100% of something is better than nothing...love to meet if you care to be more affordable...pm me if you like