Local Rochester Attorney gets caught with his pants down.

Local Rochester attorney John Parrinello gets arrested for soliciting a provider at the Gates No-tel Motel. The provider recorded the encounter on her phone. Should be smarter than that . Should have gone to the 490 !!!!
we gonna ...laugh ...harder ...when it be jimmie dick n funnel angel ...get busted
Sorry to disappoint u PM . The lovely Miss Amelia and I do not go to Motels
I wonder if it was any of our ECCIE gals ??
Not funny PM not funny!!!!!
so what be ...funny ...is someone else gettin ...busted ...fer doin the same shit you be doin
Sorry to disappoint u PM . The lovely Miss Amelia and I do not go to Motels Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
sorry jimmie dick ...everyone musta ...forgot ...yer shit dont stink ...yer immune
It's all fun and games til someone has video evidence...allegedly. who would want to see that action anyway?
Why the hell would any provider record an encounter in the first place? Had to be a shady lady, with an agenda, to begin with …. daaayum!!
Maybe she tried to blackmail him? And he said fuck you!
Maybe she tried to blackmail him? And he said fuck you! Originally Posted by Ceremony
I'm thinking that it had to be some shady ass shit like that ….
Originally Posted by Angel14609
we gonna ...laugh ...harder ...when it be jimmie dick n funnel angel ...get busted Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Not funny PM not funny!!!!! Originally Posted by Angel14609
so what be ...funny ...is someone else gettin ...busted ...fer doin the same shit you be doin Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Sorry Angel......PM is exactly right on this.

elg........
Local Rochester attorney John Parrinello gets arrested for soliciting a provider at the Gates No-tel Motel. The provider recorded the encounter on her phone. Should be smarter than that . Should have gone to the 490 !!!! Originally Posted by DickDastardly14450
link please

been looking, I do not see that on any NEWS story
Sorry Angel......PM is exactly right on this.

elg........ Originally Posted by elghund
shhhhhhh they hate it when Plastic is... errr never mind

as this could get good