Need a ruling on where to put a follow up review

Hi Guys. I just saw Tia again and holy crap she face fucked my cock so hard snot spit and precum was pouring out of her mouth and nose!! want to share the joy. Just reviewed her so I know no credit. Where do I post the session review to share it?
You can post another review if you like
It's not a prohibited kind of thing. As you stated, you just won't get 6 more weeks of PA.
BUT you can review all you like.
And to be honest, the way you describe this session with Tia I'd LOVE to hear all about it

peace
PK
Thanks ump!
And will definitely put my review of Tia up but today I've got something really special it will be a legitimate review :-)
You can post another review if you like
It's not a prohibited kind of thing. As you stated, you just won't get 6 more weeks of PA.
BUT you can review all you like.
And to be honest, the way you describe this session with Tia I'd LOVE to hear all about it

peace
PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
hmmm.....
I've got a famous rejected review.....
Since I saw her again last night.... I guess I'll just review her again for my six weeks.....
Or are ya gonna tell me that rejected reviews are subject to the same 90 day rule???
You seem to know everything else.....
Can't wait to hear your interpretation to this WOTS.....
hmmm.....
I've got a famous rejected review.....
Since I saw her again last night.... I guess I'll just review her again for my six weeks.....
Or are ya gonna tell me that rejected reviews are subject to the same 90 day rule???
You seem to know everything else.....
Can't wait to hear your interpretation to this WOTS..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Wow... it took you that long to figure it out
Looks like I lost the bet in the backroom, I took the over.

PK
Wow... it took you that long to figure it out
Looks like I lost the bet in the backroom, I took the over.

PK Originally Posted by Loki Pk
nice non answer
don't let him nail ya down as you seem ta LOVE WOS bs

for the not knowing
WOS=Whim of Staff
better known as MAKE SHIT UP AS YA GO AT IT

kinda like her did with Franklin & KayKay errr WTF
Makes me long for the days of gman....
and that dumbass single handedly ruined the Niagara Falls info here....
and interestingly... admin stuck up for gman too.....
nice non answer
don't let him nail ya down as you seem ta LOVE WOS bs

for the not knowing
WOS=Whim of Staff
better known as MAKE SHIT UP AS YA GO AT IT

kinda like her did with Franklin & KayKay errr WTF Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
for that OSDI for one was wondering........I assume (bad thing to do, I know) that ATSH stands for all time shit head
I assume (bad thing to do, I know) that ATSH stands for all time shit head Originally Posted by 57fubar
Yup... two paygrades higher than modturd....
for that OSDI for one was wondering........I assume (bad thing to do, I know) that ATSH stands for all time shit head Originally Posted by 57fubar
ask the staff helper
but yours funnier