All Hallows Eve

What are you going to be this Halloween? And cosplay or no cosplay?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Any of you ladies want sit on Co Sanders lap and try to get him to reveal the secret recipe?

Regards

Slow Hand
lol Col Sanders ! Cool!! Pics!!

I am headed to another providers house here in my town for a raunchy costume party!!!! Ill be dressed as "Day of the Dead bride"

Halloween is my FAVE holiday...I used to have so much fun in New orleans on halloween.

Since Sept 2 my yard has been decoarted with "werewolfs/goblins/tombstones & spiders and sscary stuff! lol

heres something sexy & scarey I put in my front yard......Even skeletons get hard-ons!! .the neighbors probably think I am a perv...lol!

Attached Images File Type: jpg jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.jpg (109.6 KB, 409 views)
I'm gonna go as Trump, that way I can grab a lot of pussy
I'm gonna go as Trump, that way I can grab a lot of pussy Originally Posted by spear89
I'm going to be butt naked. Lol
I'm going to be butt naked. Lol Originally Posted by Raquel Ryder
Make sure you post pics.
Naughty Martha Stewart...no Halloween meal would be complete without my sweet buns & mouth watering breasts!

~
I'll be coming back from my tour from Dallas think I'm go to be
Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader .....
I've spent a great deal of my life in costume at various faires, festivals, conventions, and events, not to mention my private carnal cosplay. My collection is ample, to say the least, but mostly medieval.

I'll be wickedly wenching at the Texas Renaissance Festival for All Hallows Eve weekend, and if you want to see sexy-to-funny-to-scary-to-whatever in one place, go out there! Even have Trekkies and aliens beaming down, superheroes sauntering around, vampires wearing Supernova 5000 sunscreen sallying forth, every permutation of sci-fi, fantasy, and horror represented. Fun just to sit and sip ale while creature watching!
Only if you help me fold. Lol
Make sure you post pics. Originally Posted by Mojojo
Ohhhh?
How to make laundry fun
Only if you help me fold. Lol Originally Posted by Raquel Ryder

Bump thread. I'll help u fold... but I expect a discount for my services, lol.

Back on topic... any providers including costumes in there outfit selection since it's the Halloween season and all?
no Halloween meal would be complete without my sweet buns & mouth watering breasts!

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Mmmmm grilled chicken sandwich...

What would you guys like to see your ATF dressed up as the next time you see her?