Early morning pros

Sucks working nights I work long hours and it makes that much more difficult to find the type of providers I like. Which providers are up by 600?
I'm a morning person.

~
If I know the night before I will be ready at 0600
I, naturally, wake up around 6:30 am (give or take..)

BUT, I do prefer for my early mornings to be set the day/night before, so that I may be prepared. I don't wake up Pillow Princess Ready. LOL

*curtsy*
The ladies don't even need to wake up ... just roll over.
  • RoxyG
  • 10-15-2016, 08:46 AM
As long as its planned at least a day in advance, I am able to meet as early as 530am.
Stick with AMPs for convenience. Even the BP whores have climbed back into their coffins for some beauty sleep.
If I know the night before I will be ready at 0600 Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Ditto
I tried this once and she NCNS'd me.

As it is so early, people tend to skip the confirmation text. My advice is treat this like any other appointment. Do not get in the car unless she responds to a confirmation text.

The other downside if she doesn't respond, is that you will be all ready for an appointment, and there will be no plan B's avaialable.
early mornings are sweet .. get in the shower with you after hard night's work
ya as long as I know night before so I can get up get the sand man gone
we are good to roll . oh a a little coffee with cream ...
I'm the type.. If you want some at 6:30 AM, you better be in the same bed with me from the night before. This girl is not getting up, however... I have no problem with taking a hard one in my sleep. What a way to start my day!! Yummy!!
I tried this once and she NCNS'd me.

As it is so early, people tend to skip the confirmation text. My advice is treat this like any other appointment. Do not get in the car unless she responds to a confirmation text.

The other downside if she doesn't respond, is that you will be all ready for an appointment, and there will be no plan B's avaialable. Originally Posted by citizen44
PM sent sweetie
True but im usually coming into town at 600 so driving is not an issue. And what makes it a bit more difficult is that I have a very picky taste so 10 times out of 10 I wont have a plan B. At least on eccie I wont lol. This was supposed to be a quoted reply to citizen.
PM sent sweetie Originally Posted by AllieSunrise
Do you still require so many references and such?