Osama Bin Laden I'd dead!!!

Wow! Great news. Must say I haven't seen this much activity on all the social media feeds ever! Facebook, myspace, twitter, everything is blowing up about obl!
Damn you autocorrect
Yeah... just caught the news myself and I was about to post... you beat me to it.

netman
crazy shit!!!
homie
AP NEW CONFIRMS...

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...6c336ea79a8248

BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!! GOOD RIDDANCE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!! BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!!
My iPad started blowing up with the news. Not sure why it's taking Obama so long to announce it...
Obama is going to do a press conference in a few minutes.

BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!! GOOD RIDDANCE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!! BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!! Originally Posted by LGALTW
Agreed... but lets not forget that there are other people with Osama bin Laden's same mind set so the "War on Terrorism" is, unfortunately, not over but lets hope that this takes a lot of air out of their cause.

netman
My iPad started blowing up with the news. Not sure why it's taking Obama so long to announce it... Originally Posted by TexasFlip
Because, at first glance, it reeks of "Mission Accomplished" and we all remember what a clusterfuck that was.
Tomorrow should be a national holiday, this is more deserving than the royal marriage.
Isn't it 10 yrs to the day since Bush said "Mission Accomplished" ??
Do you think Barry announced today "just because" ??
... great news indeed ... finally got that sombiatch...
Ayman al-Zawahiri should be next to take a dirt nap.
My iPad started blowing up with the news. Not sure why it's taking Obama so long to announce it... Originally Posted by TexasFlip
his teleprompter is not working
I know this is very good. I'm watching it now I can't believe it after 10 years finally
USA!

USA!

USA!