Taste of Addison May 20-22

Taste of Addison is this weekend, this is one of the best festivals around.

http://www.addisontexas.net/events/TasteAddison/

The eye candy at this event is usually outstanding, every year I come home with a stiff neck though.
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-18-2011, 02:49 PM
Jules and I wanted to go on Friday. Her idea..

I have never been. I hear it is a foodies wet dream come true!
Jules and I wanted to go on Friday. Her idea..

I have never been. I hear it is a foodies wet dream come true! Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Since when were you motivated by food??? Your always looking for the frosting!!!
The food usually isn't as good as when they are prepared at the restaurants. However, you can to try different ones all at the same place. Looks like it's going to be a hot weekend so the ladies are usually dressed to reveal much skin. No complain here.

Parking is just annoying tho.
  • T-Can
  • 05-19-2011, 01:14 PM
Go every year...most of the time and intend on going Saturday with hobby and RL friends.
yes!!! ze and i totally want to check it out anyone wanna join?
I plan on being there all day Saturday, however...

From my understanding, we are supposed to get a lot of rain starting sometime tonight and its supposed to last well into Friday evening.

For those that don't know, Taste of Addison is held at Addison Circle Park which is just a grass field. If we get a lot of rain, its going to get real muddy out there.

netman
hey jules i would like to join you guys
I just wanted to be on top and under Selena.

netman
with hobby and RL friends. Originally Posted by CanDo01

two worlds collide.....
yes!!! ze and i totally want to check it out anyone wanna join? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I'm down PM Me
Go every year...most of the time and intend on going Saturday with hobby and RL friends.

two worlds collide..... Originally Posted by TexRich
Originally Posted by CanDo01
Will independent CanDo01 cease to exist?

netman
Will independent CanDo01 cease to exist?

netman Originally Posted by netman

everyone knows about the "two worlds collide" theory. hobby cando will cease to exist!
everyone knows about the "two worlds collide" theory. hobby cando will cease to exist! Originally Posted by TexRich
Maybe he bought into the theory that the world is ending Saturday so it won't matter much anyway??
  • T-Can
  • 05-20-2011, 07:53 AM
Very funny TexRich, netman, and cheatercheater! Haha!

My RL friends know I hobby and have met some of my hobby friends. So anyone is welcome to join - hint, hint,...Jules, Ze